Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

pseudodragon posted:

Jamaal Murray launching 3s would also go a long way towards solving the collapse on Shai defences.

I forgot he was canadian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Well this is a much better showing than last game.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Really happy to see this game from Ant as a Wolves fan. It's not there and he's not forcing it, really only seeing him press on D and the offensive glass.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Fun to watch a deeply unlikeable Italian team get demolished

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Official threatening to eject Halliburton for getting punched in the dick. Love FIBA.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Franz back just in time. One Orlando boy is guaranteed to be going to the finals at least.

Schroder went 4-26.........

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Bonga still sucks

fuckplaneoq
May 27, 2004

from the rough we get par
Soiled Meat
It upsets me that this tournament is making me like Dillon Brooks

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug
Everyone on Team Slovenia looks like a guy who’d show up on an MTV karaoke show in the early 2000s and go all out singing a Limp Bizkit song.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

fuckplaneoq posted:

Hes a good player idk why people hate him so much

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

fuckplaneoq posted:

There you go, he went and did something dumb

E: lol and stupid is contagious

thumper57 fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Sep 6, 2023

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Luka got gifted a Brooks ejection and immediately gets his second tee whining after a flop. Dude is unwatchable.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao ref took 2 key players out for no reason

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Canada!

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/mollyhannahm/status/1699430935224033363?t=w7YJKP2zOA9sekm1qUzUzw&s=19

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
USA vs Canada will be a fun Finals.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Dillon Brooks is becoming a folk hero in Canada. People from coast to coast celebrating our number one Mississauga Man.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
I'm surprised Brooks has been so effective as a solo on ball defender outside a strong defensive context. Shows how much I know.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

dokmo posted:

I'm surprised Brooks has been so effective as a solo on ball defender outside a strong defensive context. Shows how much I know.

Less athletic guys in general and specifically FIBA has a tighter leash on moving screens so in perimeter defenders can usually do more.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

It feels like this Canada run has really got a lot of people excited. Maybe i just know/work with a lot of sports fans but considering how early the games are on, I've been surprised by how many people are in on them.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Should be some good semi finals

Wish Jokic was playing here too

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
It's 4am lets watch some ball

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Game of runs so far

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Akexander-Walker forgot the rules to basketball there for a second. Weird travel

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Didn’t realise the cousin link there

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Seems hard to play post defense if you are obligated to move out of the way when they bump you

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Doncic unbeatable

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
That roll

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Gonna be a good 4th quarter here

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Dort being obviously fouled with no call is a pretty appropriate end to the quarter.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
RJ Barrett being Canada's only reliable player today is really going to confuse some Podcaster Takes.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Well done Serbia

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

well I guess I'm a bit relieved now that my DVR somehow started recording in the 3rd and finished before the end of the 4th.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
USA starting off real disjointed after the nice first possession.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

USA should think about not letting Germany score whenever they want

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Lockback posted:

USA should think about not letting Germany score whenever they want
Brunson's been especially rough across the board this morning and when he's rough, you're stuck with teams getting to hunt Reaves (especially when Haliburton's in foul trouble) because you need the scoring and willingness to move the ball.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

This US team has an easier time getting steals than rebounds.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lockback posted:

USA vs Canada will be a fun Finals.

This aged poorly

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Ant putting the team on his BACK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lol