Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I figured out Brzeski's problem there.... when he got punched very hard in the face and he thought,"How did it come to this?" he shouldn't have decided to find out by turning around and retracing his steps. :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Referee Stoppage by Bee Sting Allergy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Doctor: He can see, so.... :shrug:

That's the quality care UFC has for its fighters!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Uhh....... okay?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Amazing entrance for Zombie, goddamn.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my God :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That was loving crazy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

loving hell, the replay shows Zombie landing what would be a pretty loving good shot in most other circumstances just before he crashed to the ground.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Go home and play with Lil' Babby Zombie, TKZ :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dude lost and that sucks of course but man very few get to leave with such a nice farewell, and well deserved.