Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

St_Ides posted:

I should probably get an av, considering how long I've been here.

As far as ideas go I'm a boring nerd who likes aviation and sci fi. I lived in Kenya for 8 years. And I love my dogs.

But I'm also good with a random av.

These are the folks who could use a kind artist still on page one. You do not need to be amazing or have a good idea! Art it up.

Zybourne Clock posted:

(Wait for it.)

Reminds me of someone who had an avatar of a middle finger or some such on a long gif delay in the middle of something innocuous. They were not prone to writing long posts so it was rare to catch sight of it.

So I used this right away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombyx
Dec 7, 2022
Hey, this looks fun! For something specific, maybe something Venture Bros related? I'm chill with any random av otherwise though :cheers:

RandExt
Jun 1, 2023

escapegoat posted:

Just passed my 10 year anniversary as a stupid newbie, so I guess now it's now time for an avatar.

Maybe a little obvious, but:

The Drifter
Apr 21, 2006
I've lurked here way too long to not have an avatar, I like this idea!

G1mby
Jun 8, 2014
Go on then

Kill Dozed
Feb 13, 2008
I’ve had the stupid newbie avatar for over a decade. It is time for a change

RandExt
Jun 1, 2023

Tasoth posted:

Giant salamanders are rad. Namaste.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Heyo, I’d love an av. Never had one before

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I would like an avatar, please.

RandExt
Jun 1, 2023

PerniciousKnid posted:

I wouldn't mind a picture of a knid. Maybe in St Louis, if you need another prompt.

Real Gaiman
Apr 24, 2008

Athanatos posted:

So I used this right away.

Perfection, thank you. And thank you Zybourne Clock.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Horrifying!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I'll add some later today! It's rad seeing avs I drew for last year's thread in the wild.

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006
I’d like a ghost cactus if anyone wants to make one.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
Aight bet

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
A few more avatars applied.

Tree Bucket posted:

I'll add some later today! It's rad seeing avs I drew for last year's thread in the wild.

It's neat seeing people in other spaces that have the same name change from those threads, or avatars I know they've been gifted from stuff like this.

Thank you to the avatar contributors so far. I made sure to apply Archives, Plat, No ads, etc to your SA accounts as a thanks also!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Athanatos posted:

Thank you to the avatar contributors so far. I made sure to apply Archives, Plat, No ads, etc to your SA accounts as a thanks also!

Aww, that's sweet. :)

quick edit: to be clear, I'm being serious.

escapegoat
Aug 18, 2013

RandExt posted:

Maybe a little obvious, but:

Nice, thanks. :cloudnine:

Pogonodon
Sep 10, 2010
You know what? Why not. Hit me with your best shot :evilbuddy:

edit: oh also I'm okay with whatever. or something involving fast food or pixel art or fast food pixel art. I'm really not picky.

Pogonodon fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 27, 2023

Comey Homie
May 9, 2017
are parachutes okay

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Thank you!

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane
My account is over 20 years old and I have never had an avatar.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Ah_Interesting posted:

But ... what if I actually am a newbie, and stupid?!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
I've enjoyed my minimalist :ohdear: for awhile but maybe it's time for a full sized avatar.

ImperfectTense
Sep 12, 2017
It would be cool to finally have an avatar.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Ghost Cactus posted:

I’d like a ghost cactus if anyone wants to make one.

chienandalusia
Feb 17, 2011

I would like to take advantage of this. I rarely post and I'm not easily offended. Dealer's choice.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

im a big stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and i like to kiss my own butt

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys

oh no we both did it! I struggled so long to get the right file size I was beaten. Looks awesome!

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
I'll take one, I've been blank for years. Nothing edgy. I post mostly in politics related stuff, and some PYF nowadays but I'd probably prefer something unrelated unless you use Trump's mugshot as a starting point.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I enjoy this swiggity swooty vibe.

Uriah Heep posted:

oh no we both did it! I struggled so long to get the right file size I was beaten. Looks awesome!

These are both amazing.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Uriah Heep posted:

Well we are just going to have to let Ghost Cactus pick which one they like best....and then wait for someone else to show up in this thread that will let me Name Change them to Cactus Ghost for the other. :v:

Anyone want to be a Cactus Ghost?

They are both fantastic.

anthropogentric
Sep 7, 2000

Forum Veteran
I've gone this long without an avatar update, do something weird.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

m.hache posted:

I have a profile old enough to drink in Canada. I browse games mostly but will hit other forums as hobbies come up.

RandExt
Jun 1, 2023

Athanatos posted:

Thank you for the unexpected generosity on top of the free avatar! :angel::dance:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I don't want to have a red clown as avatar anymore

I don't want to be a clown.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

St_Ides posted:

I should probably get an av, considering how long I've been here.

As far as ideas go I'm a boring nerd who likes aviation and sci fi. I lived in Kenya for 8 years. And I love my dogs.

But I'm also good with a random av.

RandExt
Jun 1, 2023

chienandalusia posted:

I would like to take advantage of this. I rarely post and I'm not easily offended. Dealer's choice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Un_Chien_Andalou
I found this quite striking.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Athanatos posted:

Well we are just going to have to let Ghost Cactus pick which one they like best....and then wait for someone else to show up in this thread that will let me Name Change them to Cactus Ghost for the other. :v:

Anyone want to be a Cactus Ghost?

yup thats me. i picked this dumbfuck username as an edgy teen and i'm old now and embarassed by it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006

Uriah Heep posted:

These are better than I could have imagined! Thank you!!

I could never choose a favorite between these. I will go with the first one only because it was posted first.

I look forward to meeting my future doppelgänger!