Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006

OMGVBFLOL posted:

yup thats me. i picked this dumbfuck username as an edgy teen and i'm old now and embarassed by it
:ghost::hf::ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised by Hamsters
Sep 16, 2007

and hopped up on bagels
Never had an av, would love one. I'm not good at picking things like this so I just avoid it as much as possible.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I don’t have an avatar and would like one. I like cats and am a computer toucher (the rarest combo for a goon)

Edit: not that any of that matters

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Aug 27, 2023

FacePaper
Aug 17, 2023
Im new and would like an avatar please and thank you!

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012
I would love one that interprets my user name. Thanks In advance.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

OMGVBFLOL posted:

yup thats me. i picked this dumbfuck username as an edgy teen and i'm old now and embarassed by it

OMGVBFLOL you are now Cactus Ghost.

Please note your Log-In information will change to that as well!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Page 1 folks have all been given an Avatar. There are people remaining who could use an artist. Maybe you? Maybe you are reading this and go "I only have MSPaint" well...perfect, fire it up and make the best drat stick figure we've seen this page.

Page 2 people:

Edit: Updated Lists Page 4

Hog Fell on Me
Apr 11, 2006

The art of war is simple enough.
I've often wondered how my username (from a long-ago name change thread) might be interpreted by artistic goons. Anyone who feels inspired, please, have at it!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Raised by Hamsters posted:

Never had an av, would love one. I'm not good at picking things like this so I just avoid it as much as possible.

Hope you like one of these.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
I've had a blank AV forever, but happy for people to come up with something. Butts.

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

Hit me

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
If it’s allowable I’d like a classy update to my magnificent bust.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys

Bombyx posted:

Hey, this looks fun! For something specific, maybe something Venture Bros related? I'm chill with any random av otherwise though :cheers:

Got it.

Happy to see Cactus Ghost found a home :)

Raised by Hamsters
Sep 16, 2007

and hopped up on bagels

Silly Burrito posted:

Hope you like one of these.

Awesome! Thanks, I'll go with this one!

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Athanatos posted:

Page 1 folks have all been given an Avatar. There are people remaining who could use an artist. Maybe you? Maybe you are reading this and go "I only have MSPaint" well...perfect, fire it up and make the best drat stick figure we've seen this page.

Page 2 people:

Hey, what the hell, do I not count? I am a Doctor, sir!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

doingitwrong posted:

I've enjoyed my minimalist :ohdear: for awhile but maybe it's time for a full sized avatar.

bloodsurf
Sep 20, 2006
Can I get one? I like Star Trek, but I would be grateful for anything at all.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys

Bombyx posted:

Hey, this looks fun! For something specific, maybe something Venture Bros related? I'm chill with any random av otherwise though :cheers:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

ai avs in an art thread :argh:

Tasoth
Dec 13, 2011
This is rad. Thank you much.

Bombyx
Dec 7, 2022

HA, love it. Much appreciated, thanks a bunch!

seudoname
Aug 13, 2017
Long time lurker. Do mine? Anything goes.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Bombyx posted:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Grey Cat posted:

art is art :)

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

i dont think ai counts as art, sorry.

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

These threads always turn out some great poo poo. I don't know how I've gone this long without an av. Go on and hit me.

Ah_Interesting
Jan 2, 2014

Wonderful, thanks a lot!!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I will probably call it for Requests at the end of this page, reaching the end of my day! People can still draw and submit stuff! If you are a newbie get in here quickly.

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Hey, what the hell, do I not count? I am a Doctor, sir!

Sorry, your gigantic stack of gang tags threw my eyes off.

Grey Cat posted:

Yeah, agree. I coulda just ran everyones name into AI to get a thread, I'd prefer if people draw things themselves.

Honest to goodness it doesn't have to be high art...or even have anything to do with the posters name. Maybe you are awesome at making that S that everyone does in school.

AI stinks!

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

I love chaos and embrace whatever bloodshed follows.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Athanatos posted:

Yeah, agree. I coulda just ran everyones name into AI to get a thread, I'd prefer if people draw things themselves.

Honest to goodness it doesn't have to be high art...

Hear hear. I felt the op was pretty forward on making something yourself. It'd be ridiculous if people are spending good chunks of their time to put out a few custom avis to turn around and just spit out prompts in seconds.

Also I just noticed my goofy MSPaint tutorial was in the op. Thanks for the shout. It's a great place to start for people that aren't confident but want to contribute.

I'm loving lots of these avs already and I expect I'll bump into them for a while to come.

E: also I'll try to make more if there's still some needing to be done in the next day or so.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Aug 27, 2023

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Athanatos posted:

OMGVBFLOL you are now Cactus Ghost.

Please note your Log-In information will change to that as well!

hell yes this rules thank you

e: the name and the avi both

chienandalusia
Feb 17, 2011

Thank you very much!

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

Cactus Ghost posted:

hell yes this rules thank you

e: the name and the avi both

This is a fantastic turn of events.

Macatt
May 3, 2005
I think 18 years is long enough to have kept the newbie avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!

Cactus Ghost posted:

I wouldn't know anything about that at all. Totally out of the bounds of my experience...

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY JOURNEYMAN SIGSMITH Dick Fontaine

megane
Jun 20, 2008

The Drifter posted:

I've lurked here way too long to not have an avatar, I like this idea!

:rice:

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

G1mby posted:

Go on then

This might be to your liking

Kmsorter
Jun 3, 2023
I can get an avatar for free? Sign me up! I've always liked RPGs, so maybe a slime or skeleton or something? I'll take whatever though!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Vile_Nihlist666 posted:

I wouldn't know anything about that at all. Totally out of the bounds of my experience...

We can make a little trade if you want, you draw a newbie an avatar, I give you a name change of your choice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMathyFolf
Sep 14, 2014
I'd be interested in an AV. Interests are Math, Music, and Foxes