Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

These threads always turn out some great poo poo. I don't know how I've gone this long without an av. Go on and hit me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

Cactus Ghost posted:

hell yes this rules thank you

e: the name and the avi both

This is a fantastic turn of events.

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

Tree Bucket posted:

Depends how literal you're being, I guess?

Haha this is loving amazing, and it is always a treat to see your art in the comics thread and others.

For the record, when my account was bought for me I was a young college student riding an old Ironhead Harley and that's where the name came from. But I am loving this interpretation.

Edit:

Dr. Lunchables posted:

I also have a stupid username.

My man, if you don't end up with some weird kawaii lunchable wearing a stethoscope I will be seriously bummed out.

Ironhead fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Aug 28, 2023