Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Beyond is Finster's mad vision of Earth transformed.
Yeah, the Broncos QB drama is one of my favorite things about the AFC West (other than Chief dominance, of course). Even as chiefs fan, I really liked Drew Lock and thought he was kinda done dirty. I'd love to see Bo Nix do well, and maybe Sean Payton will actually build a decent offense around him. Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Black Sunshine posted:

The most passive aggressive way to show your disdain for a child

They could've raised him a Raider but I'm pretty sure they don't want to lose him to child services

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

3 DONG HORSE posted:

They could've raised him a Raider but I'm pretty sure they don't want to lose him to child services

Well poo poo, ya got me there

However, at least he can watch a team win football games from foster care as opposed to watching whatever it is the Broncos have been lately

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Finster Dexter posted:

Yeah, the Broncos QB drama is one of my favorite things about the AFC West (other than Chief dominance, of course). Even as chiefs fan, I really liked Drew Lock and thought he was kinda done dirty. I'd love to see Bo Nix do well, and maybe Sean Payton will actually build a decent offense around him. Good luck!
I'd like to see Bo Nix loving suck, personally.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Black Sunshine posted:

Well poo poo, ya got me there

However, at least he can watch a team win football games from foster care as opposed to watching whatever it is the Broncos have been lately

You better Bolieve it's gonna be different this year

LiquidFriend posted:

A pox on you!

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Finster Dexter posted:

Even as chiefs fan, I'd love to see Bo Nix do well, and maybe Sean Payton will actually build a decent offense around him. Good luck!

????

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

LiquidFriend posted:

Agreed

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

3 DONG HORSE posted:

You better Bolieve it's gonna be different this year

Sorry but Minshew Mania is gonna run wild brother!

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Boncos Country Let’s Ride.

Corn Burst
Jun 18, 2004

Blammo!

I agree, completely baffling logic. As a Chiefs fan, I don’t want anyone on the Raiders/Chargers/Donkeys to get injured, but I sure as hell want them to do poorly.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Maybe Nix will suck, but for now he has the potential to be awesome. At least there is a reason for fans to get excited this season and they actually seem to be trying. If they hadn't picked a QB I probably wouldn't have even bothered to turn on the games and stick to red zone. I'm excited to see what happens! All our QB picks can't be bad right? We have to hit on one eventually right?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

ChocolatePancake posted:

Maybe Nix will suck, but for now he has the potential to be awesome. At least there is a reason for fans to get excited this season and they actually seem to be trying. If they hadn't picked a QB I probably wouldn't have even bothered to turn on the games and stick to red zone. I'm excited to see what happens! All our QB picks can't be bad right? We have to hit on one eventually right?

:hmmyes:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

ChocolatePancake posted:

Rather believe in zach Wilson than bo nix lol

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Nope Bo Nix will be amazing. This cool aid is just delicious.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Tell me about this guy, draftniks. Twitter likes the pick but ya know.

https://x.com/bturner23/status/1784280166170009789?s=46

Also Jared Wiley is probably experiencing a level of excitement no mortal has ever known. Hey wanna come learn with Kelce Reid and Mahomes while going for a three peat

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
The hope is that Taylor sets up Jared Wiley with one of her friends.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I am glad the Chargers passed on Nabers and the Raiders did not get a QB.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

LiquidFriend posted:

I am glad the Chargers passed on Nabers and the Raiders did not get a QB.

Agree with this completely.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I am glad the Broncos also did not get a starting QB

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

Midnightghoul posted:

I am glad the Broncos got a starting QB

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!