Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Pron on VHS posted:

He got open a bunch, I am assuming missing all of preseason with his knee contributed to his bad night. But I wanted to place him lower, yes

I just don't see how a knee injury contributes to not catching balls that hit you in the hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
DrOpPeD sOmE bAlLs

Dude got hit in the hands time after time and couldn't catch it. He's an nfl wr who has caught footballs his whole life there's no excuses for that. A drop here and there sure but all game??? Absolutely not

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Pron on VHS posted:

How about MVS not dropping either of those deep passes

Why would he? It's the playoffs

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Black Sunshine posted:

You made it sound surprising that they made their *checks notes* 6th consecutive conference championship game. The only people doom posting about the Chiefs are Chiefs fans caught up in the same stupid "they never believed in us" bullshit from last year right after winning their 2nd Superbowl in 3 appearances spanning 4 years.

It was surprising everyone thought the chiefs were dead in the water and the wrs were going to drop every pass

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

The Chiefs have literally not lost to the Bills in January in my lifetime https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/teamvsteam?opp=4

I don't care about what teams that have nothing to do with yesterday's game did

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a neat cape posted:

No one thought Buffalo was going to win

They were the betting favorite

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Yeah vegas wanted easy money

If everyone thought the chiefs would win and Vegas gave them points they would have lost a lot of money

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

It seems like you and a (thankfully few) others do, badly, about people not liking your teams everyone expects to win and have rarely seen lose

Since you decided to take out my post in order to say this piece let me repeat myself

I don't care about what teams that have nothing to do with yesterday's game did

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Another 4 years we don't have to think about the raiders

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It's fine to not like a guy for being the best and stomping your team but lol the twists and turns some people go to try to justify it like it's not just dude kills you

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao made the super bowl with the worst offense of his career and nobody believing he had a chance PLAYOFF PAT

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Unironically though Harbaugh needs to work with Herbert to better identify defenses so there are more easy runs

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Try art monk that's the level gates is

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
3 GAMES IN A ROW THEY SAID CHIEFS WOULD LOSE

3 GAMES IN A ROW MAHOMES SAID NOT TODAY

BACK 2 BACK

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
People who hate pat for that 1 presser are so funny and pathetic lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a neat cape posted:

It's OK to not like the QB who beats you all the time

I'm not talking about you or anyone in the division I'm talking about these folk

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

He's a giant crybaby, op. He is also really good at football but I'll never forget or let the thermonuclear tantrum he threw at the end of the Bills game go.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Pron on VHS posted:

also it was weird watching Chris Conley, who I thought was out of the league like 3 years ago, constantly making big ST plays for the 49ers last night.

His clothesline was sick as hell

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Pron on VHS posted:

Chargers have finally lined up an elite HC-QB combo, not since Marty and Philip

Don't think they'll draft a qb but more surprising things have happened

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Dante hall running all the Hardman gimmick plays 🥰

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Priest looked dominant when he was running behind one of the greatest left sides in nfl history along with the 2nd greatest blocking fullback of his era.

Now look at anything besides those three seasons

1 1000 yard season as starter for the ravens plus 2 good seasons as a backup to Jamal lewis one of which helped win a super bowl? Seems like he was really good

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Fat Jesus posted:

So Pierce wants his guys to injure Mahomes, very interest. I'm not sure, but I think back in the day Madden had his raiders put a few pounds of tape around their forearms and use them like clubs, breaking a chiefs QB's jaw in some game or the other. I read about this many years ago and I might have a detail wrong. But if it was so, why is Madden looked at as everyone's football granpa and not like Gregg Williams? Maybe it was Al that wanted the tape. Was it all a dream?

That's how defense was in the 70s and Madden is charismatic

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
a neat cape is right mahomes is the actual best not some Nike marketing fake best

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Just pay Sneed keep the guys who can make the 3 peat possible

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ort posted:

When I think of Hollywood Brown, I just think “another Mecole Hardman”. I haven’t paid attention to him since his rookie year but I don’t remember anything to get excited about. Someone change my mind.

Hollywood can get separation and catch the ball so much so he was a productive wr on the Greg Roman offense Ravens. He should be real nice in this offense where he's like the 3rd option

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ort posted:

You’ve done the job well, I’m in. He is a speed guy? Or more of an over the middle guy?

Hes a tiny speed guy

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Quiet Feet posted:

They've proven they can win it with jack poo poo at WR and RB. Should just pick up the most gadgety gadget players they can find and run dumb trick plays every down.

Their hb is really good???

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Alt wasn't what I wanted, but I can only be but so mad at taking the best lineman in the draft.

https://twitter.com/PFF_Chargers/status/1783659242043400279

Useless stat never played anyone

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

ChocolatePancake posted:

Maybe Nix will suck, but for now he has the potential to be awesome. At least there is a reason for fans to get excited this season and they actually seem to be trying. If they hadn't picked a QB I probably wouldn't have even bothered to turn on the games and stick to red zone. I'm excited to see what happens! All our QB picks can't be bad right? We have to hit on one eventually right?

Rather believe in zach Wilson than bo nix lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

aperion posted:

Last season really messed with us bad, because I can’t even get going on the false hope hype train this time around despite all the cool poo poo happening. Goddamn, gently caress Staley and gently caress you, Spanos.

Don't really think it's their fault for having a qb who never meets expectations