Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

Pacheco is legit. Dudes legs never stop moving

Someone in the GDT compared him to Ahmad Bradshaw in the way he runs angry all the time, which is dead on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

Easton Stick season baybeeeee

https://twitter.com/jordanloperena/status/1733979963743727967?s=46

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
here's the highlight of TNF

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Congrats, Ross

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The Hall of Fame is good:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Rooster Brooster posted:

it is his destiny to pick up the mantle of "the round mound of touchdown"

But he’ll never be The Hefty Lefty, or the mighty Battleship Lorenzen.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:golfclap:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Black Sunshine posted:

1st playoff game in Vegas: "Oh no, I can't believe the Raiders aren't in the playoffs like usual" doesn't really hit hard so meh

Locker room: That's corporate NFL requirements though so whatever.

Eli signing the locker room wall after beating the Cowboys in the first ever game at Jerry World is much more savage.

In summation: gently caress the Cowboys

I approve of both these posts.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Calidus posted:

The Mahomes doesn’t run unless it’s the 4th quarter of a playoff game, and oh my the way he actually pretty good at it, is just brutal. Reid is going randomly pull out a QB sneak in 2026 after years of not running it.

It’ll be like how Peyton used to do the QB bootleg once every 5~ years and it was always hilarious

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Midnightghoul posted:

they've suffered enough

Losing Dru Tranquill probably factors in somehow

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

God I hate Telesco and Staley

It’s the Harbie & Herbie show now.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Christian Okoye

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Forrest on Fire posted:

He's behind

- Jamaal Charles
- Priest Holmes
- Marcus Allen
- Mike Garrett

Also behind Christian Okoye and, if we’re including fullbacks, guys like Tony Richardson and Kimble Anders.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

kiimo posted:

During his career he loved telling KC media that he was going in the hall of fame as a Chief which I'm not even sure you get a choice on that but anyway he went in as a Chief and Raider and then also turned out to be a bad guy so you can have him.

You don’t choose a team for the Pro Football HoF, they just list every team you played games for. For example, here’s the cool bust of Edge reminding people he played game for the Seattle Seahawks at the end of his career.

kiimo posted:

Aside from being a dick in person there was the whole OJ involvement although I don't really remember what capacity

OJ and Allen were friends, Allen’s wedding was at OJ’s house, and there were rumors Marcus Allen had an affair at one point with Nicole Simpson.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

Trying to decide who I'd put for best Chargers kicker.

Probably Kaeding?

John Carney? He was there for years and usually pretty solid IIRC. Maybe Dicker? He at least gets a vote for the awesome Pro Bowl lawyer thing from last year.

Comedy option: Rolf Benirschke

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Black Sunshine posted:

Hell yes I had a Raiders Starter jacket and I'm a bit sketchy so you better tuck your chain!

In my mind the early-mid '90s were all about Starter jackets from the Raiders, Miami Hurricanes and the Charlotte Hornets. I have nothing to back me up on that, I just know it to be true.

Sadly, there was also an excessive amount of Dallas Cowboys Starter jackets in the mid-90s as well, usually alongside hats for the Chicago Bulls or New York Yankees.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Black Lighter posted:

All-Raiders (with a big assist from PFR)

Since this came up in another thread:

ST: Pigeon

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
God Bless Patriot Slayer Bernard Pollard.

Reminder that aside from Brady, he also got Wes Welker a year later, Gronk in the playoffs a few years after that, and I vaguely recall he may have been the last person to hit Aaron Hernandez in a game.

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23PFEUi1fdA

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

“Chased by Jason David” gave PTSD.

He was the DB so bad that he gave up more yards per catch than unguarded receivers.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Yeah, Marvin Sr. was listed at 6' 185-lbs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Obligatory

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

kiimo posted:

Isn't Hollywood Brown named after Hollywood, Florida? Or am I just totally inventing that

Yes, he’s from Hollywood and went to high school there too (As opposed to some of the big football factory high schools down here like St. Thomas).

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
They’re all just out of frame, laughing too

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

3 DONG HORSE posted:

okay i've come around on early first round Bo Nix after drinking more beer. this is fine. everything is fine. i really mean it! life goes on. people die.

:tif:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Black Sunshine posted:

I could keep going but this leads to even more depravity when we get deep into the Seabass/Lechler MVP years and I'm not sure I can get through that without a mental breakdown akin to BPP watching the Raiders play the Broncos.

that pigeon was awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
James Jett was awesome in Tecmo III. Thats my James Jett knowledge.