Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Black Sunshine posted:

I thought all 4 teams could've made the playoffs. That off-season was an absolute arms race with free agent signings. Reality often disappoints.

AFC West 2023: Reality often disappoints

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
Let's blame Nagy.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
I would have naively figured that WRs would be lining up to be Pat's WR1. Is it that the Chiefs offer bad contracts? Is it that receivers think everyone will go "oh he's just getting good numbers cuz Pat's throwing to him"? Why aren't the good receivers knocking down the door to BV's office?

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
i said "gently caress" a great many times.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Fat Jesus posted:

Rashee Rice looks better every game. MVS should be fired into the sun, again.

every time the ball heads in mvs' direction, you just know he's going to drop it. buttery-smooth hands. rice and pacheco kinda feel like the only real weapons atm.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

kiimo posted:

agreed. I'm tired of the Chargers having good receivers

whenever the chiefs play the chargers, i still instinctively assume mike williams is going to be there near the sideline, basketball-catching something over the head of a useless chiefs secondary-man as he picks up a td. always felt like we simply had no answer, he was too tall and fast and sure-handed.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Pron on VHS posted:

How about MVS not dropping either of those deep passes

i took it as read that that was somebody else wearing mvs' shirt.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
struggling to understand how anyone could view phil rivers as a villain. dude was one of the most entertaining personalities i've ever seen in sports. the afcw has been a lot more boring since he left it.

edit: whereas gently caress john elway.

dingo with a joint fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jan 25, 2024

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
san diego makes beer so good i import it to new zealand.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Doctor Teeth posted:

jordan mailata is the only one i can think of

love me some mailata, but he played league, not actual rugby. (apologies for the pedantry.)

only nfl rugby player i can think of is christian wade, who was on the bills for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
clyde had one of the more* reliable sets of hands on the squad last year. i didn't really bat an eyelid when i saw him on this year's cut list, but given how difficult non-rear end hands seem to be for the chiefs to find these days, yeah fine, back you come clyde-io, i'm sure andy can draw you up a sweet unexpected catch for a tud.