Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If the Broncos are a bust again do you think they blame Russell or Payton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Prince looked terrible, Perrine looked better than CEH

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Chiefs fans overreaction at Toney was stupid and embarrassing. He deleted all his social media accounts.

It's one game, idiots

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Chiefs don't hang a banner yesterday without Toney catching balls. It was basically the first week of camp for him, he shouldn't have played at all.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It's just fickle to turn on a guy this fast. The last game he played he was instrumental in lifting a banner. The next game he played he dropped some balls and fans were calling for him to be released because they're drunk and lost in both the sauce and their feelings.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Withnail posted:

No he didn't, he was complete poo poo. He doesn't even looks like he wants to be playing.

What does this even mean

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Seiyal posted:

Sounds like Chris Jones is getting paid for a 1-year deal to rejoin the Chiefs.

Also he'll be gone next year. Tag and trade. One last ride

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

His agents definitely use Italian slurs in a derogatory way based on my experience with extended family there.

Look at these guys

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Taylor Swift

...ly to the bench.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chiefs D is solid and those are great offenses they were playing against. The Mahomes and flexes situation will get worked out.

The thing I'm worried about, however, is the tackles sucking and generating an astounding number of penalties. That and my "sneaking suspicion" of Nagy being a problem is still not erased from the offseason.

Bieniemy clearly did more than we give him credit for.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Posting this from Aug 25 in the unfortunate situation it becomes relevant

kiimo posted:

I have this ever so slight twitch in my eye and it's the almost subconscious GOD I hope Matt Nagy isn't actually dogshit at being OC and Reid / Mahomes overcomes all that

https://twitter.com/PardonMyTake/status/1703857606568120433

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I for one appreciate Logan's commitment to the bit, like our very own resident Flat Earther.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Bears first round pick is still secured

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

Lots of bad calls against the Chiefs. The safety, horsecollar tackle, Trey Smith hold. I’m happy a makeup call was phoned in.

Not real motivated to update the WR rankings, this group is pretty blah besides maybe Rashee Rice. Mahomes was terrible passing, that 2nd pick was odd he attempted a deep bomb that died after like 50 yards?

Feels like Kansas just got done with a win at Allen Fieldhouse, identifying every bad call that went in their favor, and ignoring all the ones that did not

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

fartknocker posted:

Someone in the GDT compared him to Ahmad Bradshaw in the way he runs angry all the time, which is dead on

Marion Barber III (RIP)

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Finster Dexter posted:

e: can we also talk about something else? I've already got some major Taylor Swift fatigue. Kinda getting tired of seeing her

Seeing her at the Chiefs game in red felt pure and good like a pre teen romance novel

Seeing her with a bunch of celebrities dressed in black ready to go out in Manhattan was a lot less interesting. Showing her after a Pacheco touchdown is just silly.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/MattVerderame/status/1708911291195154757

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Right before the season started Pat was explaining his grip on the football to someone and then casually mentioned that he's "working on changing it"

Hey Pat, go back to the old grip

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm pretty sure it's in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKR5Af8mpT4&t=302s

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Exhibit A

Chris "chandelier" Chandler

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chiefs offensive line had zero penalties

it's a loving miracle

Also whoever told me Donovan Smith was garbage was a liar

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I've been a Skyy defender more than most and I'm starting to think he offers virtually nothing. His only catches seem to come when the entire play design is for him to get schemed open.

The second we traded down instead of taking George Pickens I immediately thought that's going to come back and sting us and we're already there. Who cares if Pickens in an rear end in a top hat he is a #1 WR in the making

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If by what did he do to become an rear end in a top hat: fight teammates, talk big poo poo, throws tantrums. He was suspended twice in college and those issues seem to be persisting in the NFL

If by what did he do to become a #1 WR catch big rear end touchdowns

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Rashee Rice is like the only receiver they have drafted that has worked out. They'd never try to get a star like Harrison they'll just draft some guy without any discernibly exceptional traits to be mid like Skyy Moore

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Just don't get John Alt's kid out of Notre Dame he's destined to be a Chief

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'd personally like to welcome speed back to the equation

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Rashee Rice needs to play like every loving snap on offense

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The judicial system is like a football. You see, it bounces in funny ways. That's life. That's lawyering. It's hard to predict. And see the judge? The judge is like a ref. Fixed. The jury is like the fans, getting robbed of the outcome by a scripted league. Now, the jury, they sit in a box. Imagine it like box seats at the Super Bowl. And these facts are like nachos. You're going to see footage of Xaviar robbing a bank but see that's a like a beer, too expensive and watered down.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yeah the defense is officially stacked at all three levels now

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He could be the first left tackle taken in the draft. I was just kinda kidding because I doubt there is any way he falls to us

Well Olu Fashanu will go first but Alt is up there

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

For what it's worth Teicher saying more like 6 weeks. The good news is it's a wrist and not a leg so he can at least stay in shape for the playoffs.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

WTF Justyn Ross

https://twitter.com/goldmctNFL/status/1716577446776947113

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Skyy Moore and George Pickens both had game defining passes hit their hands.

The results of both speak for themselves in regards to which guy we should have taken in the draft.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Donnell Bennett comes to mind. Ugh.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Aidan O'Connell sounds like a Riverdance cast member

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

SalTheBard posted:

I'm a huge Sky Moore fan

The last Skyy Moore fan

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This guy was the forgotten member of the draft class and he's awesome. Shades of honey badger with his green dot.

https://twitter.com/nflnetwork/status/1721206252636897683

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm not going to watch that but my opinion is Scott Pioli should shut the gently caress up and keep the Chiefs Winning Culture name out yo mouth

and pick up that gum wrapper, bitch

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Jerry Jeudy is a bust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

I'm a little easier on Collinsworth than most, in that I still hate his smarmy rear end but at least he's not Troy Aikman or Phil Simms whoever your favored worst color guy ever is.

But I do swear he wasn't always mailing everything in this much and kinda did his job when he started on all of this. And...well he's not doing that anymore.

I've been in the same boat regarding him and I tend to think of him in totality whereas the complaints from people are how he acts lately and I have no rebuttal for that when I watch him.

I've also never understood people turning on Tony Romo but for the first time yesterday I found him intolerable.