Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
James Jett had a sweet name for a gold medal Olympic sprinter, shame he wasn't very good at football!

And yeah I'd say that 99.9% of fans here in general are cool and chill people who are absolutely different from your average shithead fan from any random NFL team.

Raiders message boards are full of insanely delusional fans with ridiculous opinions and I have to assume it's the same for every fanbase. There's a guy on one forum that had an irrational hatred of Josh Jacobs because "he didn't score TDs" except he was like #2 in rushing TDs league wide over his Raider career or something similar so the goalpost shifted to "he's not a playmaker" which is dumb because Jacobs and Chubb were like #1 & #2 for broken tackles since being drafted. Dude eventually argued that DeAndre Washington was the better running back and a lot of you probably don't know who that is so yeah...

It's wild out there

Occasionally a fan of another team will pop in to say hello or bust balls in a lighthearted way and they get swarmed with assholes doing their thing and it's just lovely. I appreciate being able to have civil conversations and arguments with fans across the entire league, especially rival teams. If I ever popped into Chiefs planet or whatever and started talking about how I can't wait for Crosby to plant Mahomes into the turf again I'd probably be motherfucked into eternity and banned which is just silly. It ain't that serious.

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 23:08 on May 6, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Pron on VHS posted:

Deandre Washington, of course, that’s who we traded away for Herm Edwards right

No, we drafted him in 2016 but it looks like you ended up with him 1 year and he provided 5 whole yards rushing!

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

a neat cape posted:

It's the offseason so time to relive some good times

LdT was pretty good

https://twitter.com/secretbase/status/1789348108314575340?t=aA9Ep1vWIABrDsjgKThpMQ&s=19

Please trigger warning poo poo like this :suicide:

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

you bastard!

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

fastest dick in the AFC West is a pretty impressive title

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Once the curtain is pulled back and the Swifties realize the Chiefs gleefully employ misogynistic, domestic abuser assholes on the regular, will they revolt? Do they even know how racist the tomahawk chop is? Could the Swifties take down the NFL?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

fartknocker posted:

I've been saying for months we need to weaponize Swifties, but for truly good things, like the eternal mission of "gently caress the Cowboys".

Causing the collapse of the Chiefs and Cowboys would be a pretty great 1-2 punch victory for everyone IMO

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

The Raiders PR team is trash so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Can't afford to pay talented PR people when you're paying out so much in hookers and PF Chang's