Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Ort posted:

Has anyone muffed more punts than Hardman? Do fans of all teams get nervous every single time a team punts to theirs?

I don’t know how you play football with the flu. I had it last year and it was the worst I’ve felt in years, I felt like I was going to die while vomiting. Mahomes had the worst of it the night before the game which means he was likely up all night puking and making GBS threads diarrhea. I couldn’t even do my desk job after that.

Back in the day, fans of the GSOT Rams started biting their nails whenever Az-Zahir Hakim went to receive a punt. His muff was notoriously the nail in the coffin of the 2000 Rams season in the Wild Card game against the Saints, in which they rallied and nearly came back from like 20 down. There were offseason stories about him doing a bunch of ST training and ball security poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Tell me about this guy, draftniks. Twitter likes the pick but ya know.

https://x.com/bturner23/status/1784280166170009789?s=46

Also Jared Wiley is probably experiencing a level of excitement no mortal has ever known. Hey wanna come learn with Kelce Reid and Mahomes while going for a three peat