Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

Medullah posted:

Lol this is why I shouldn't play this game. My body thinks it's exercising hahaha

Was this killer or survivor and who were you playing :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

Tiny Myers posted:

It's very funny when you have Jolt or something on that does the gen kicking for you so you down someone and hear a gen go SHRCLCLPKKTPT and you're like :tinfoil: the gently caress was that

Haha so the Jolt counts as a kick? You're right that would weird me the gently caress out

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Tiny Myers posted:

Was this killer or survivor and who were you playing :v:

Killer, I played Unknown for the second (and third) time and then a couple Artist matches for challenges.

I think I'm permanently retired from survivor unless my friend group really decides they want to get back into DBD.

Comfortador posted:

Haha so the Jolt counts as a kick? You're right that would weird me the gently caress out

Yeah it's any damage event that's more than like 5%. So Jolt, Pain Res, Eruption, etc.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Medullah posted:

This is cool, can't kick the gen at the top of the stairs of RCPD from the wide side.

If it makes you feel better, I couldn't repair it today from the wide side either.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Take this with a grain of salt, but multiple people on Otz's stream yesterday were saying that a hook getting sabotaged against the Plague counts as a stun and disables her power. I don't think he tested it and it sound too stupid even for BHVR, but what if...?

E:

They've also claimed that the new Huntress skin's low sounds are a bug and they're getting fixed. I don't know which option is worse, them again lying to cover their asses, or their QA being so poo poo that nobody bothered testing that the sound levels for the few new sounds were correct.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Apr 28, 2024

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Take this with a grain of salt, but multiple people on Otz's stream yesterday were saying that a hook getting sabotaged against the Plague counts as a stun and disables her power. I don't think he tested it and it sound too stupid even for BHVR, but what if...?

E:

They've also claimed that the new Huntress skin's low sounds are a bug and they're getting fixed. I don't know which option is worse, them again lying to cover their asses, or their QA being so poo poo that nobody bothered testing that the sound levels for the few new sounds were correct.

Looking forward to them making them too loud and swinging the skin from p2w to p2l

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

So why's RPD killswitched?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Clipping problems worse than usual and people were getting stuck, as I gather

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Had a match against a Spirit who didn't play super sweaty but they did have a sort of sweaty build + addon combo. Which is whatever, I don't care about that. Anyways we almost had him but got too greedy and kind of threw on the last gen, he does the nod + multiple hit on the last person which made me roll my eyes, and then in postgame chad he apologized profusely thinking it was another player he faced earlier (guessing same charm + cosmetic combo) and how he didn't mean to be rude and then everyone was just like "it's cool man" and both sides complimented eachother for doing well....I wish this was the norm and not either dead silence or people insulting eachother. :smith:

Did feel good to get a pallet stun when they were phasing to save someone from a chase. I always gently caress that up lol.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Scott made a video about how hosed Behavior was with the Huntress skin audio, because either it was a problem for a long time or they fixed it quickly, and fixing it quickly makes them look like incompetent assholes because they've been supposedly working on adjusting survivor audio levels for three years.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

How the gently caress did they make this one happen?

tithin posted:

So why's RPD killswitched?

One of the pallets was unbreakable as killer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Also.

The claim:

The reality:

"whoops"