Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

TCM is a lot more fun than DbD simply because, like most other DbD killers that fail, it's not serious at all and you can actually do things as survivors, but on the other hand, the killers really have to gently caress up to let more than one person get away

It's pretty fun lol, I've thought for a while DbD should just be a killer showcase and revamp for that in some way and TCM is effectively that for Leatherface. Jason was too in F13 and it's a shame that's the one that died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The Texas Crossplay Massacre

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

curiousTerminal posted:

I have wanted to play it for months now but I don't own a current gen console and PC crossplay is off so I have had zero incentive to actually do it unless I want to join Cheater Quarantine. It sucks because it looked real fun.

My one friend only has it on Xbox so that ended that really quick

It's a shame, it's pretty fun

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Danknificent posted:

Do you have to be smart to play Bubba in tcm? Or can you just run around and chainsaw stuff? Asking for myself

Whenever I play with friends we try to tunnel everyone into Bubba's chainsaw when we aren't feeding grampy that sweet sweet blood so all he really does is chase or place himself just right.