Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Trying out TCM today, so far i like it better than evil dead. Enjoy being on a team as the killer player tbh. Just had a game with some vocal dudes, which was pretty fun.

edit: crashes are frustrating though

canada jezus fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Aug 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Kwolok posted:

Its pretty fun, but it definitely has some work to do. For a dev team that is only 12 strong I think they did really good, and hopefully can patch things up.

If DBD is tag, TCM is hide and seek. Its tense and crazy (though some victim meta is starting to get taggy, hopefully they nip that in the bud)

No idea this was done by a team of twelve, kinda impressive. What does taggy mean, like not showing fear and stabbing grandpa a ton? Also progression slows down too quick imo. I've got leatherface at 10 and sonny at 4 and i need to play like five games before i level up again.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

I got leatherface at 10 on TCM and honestly he feels great. You get right in on the action and even if you can't catch people you can ruin their loops. That's pretty fun, gets you points too.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

I haven’t played hitch or cook yet but yeah johnny is for lf mains that dont get lf. I think going stamina/bloodgathering on him might be best. Force utility

canada jezus fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Aug 28, 2023

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

That 10 stamina fills me with all kinds of dread

Edit:i also still have trouble with the maps.

canada jezus fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Aug 28, 2023

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Umbreon posted:

Johnny has a very strong use that I think you guys are sleeping on. You absolutely cannot hide in a bush anywhere if he's looking for you, in any direction. I've lost countless matches because I was flushed into an area and managed to dodge two other killers by hiding around a corner in the dark or in a bush somewhere, but then Johnny comes along and ruins it because he can find my footprints and know exactly where I am. Even if he can't immediately catch me himself, the fact that he forces mebout into the open where other killers can also see me practically guarantees I die in situations like that, which are way more common than you'd think. Cook has to at least have a general idea of your location to find you and being behind him makes it a lot more complicated for him to find you, but that doesn't affect Johnny.

There aren't any scratch marks in this game so losing Killers is way easier as long as you have even a little bit of distance on them or there are a bunch of corners where they have to guess them where you went. That doesn't affect Johnny.

I didn't manage to get his power working properly the times i played him but noted. I also don't have him at 10 yet.

Gotta say its hilarious to me that i main the same killer in two games with the same cosmetics. I also make bank as lf, 2000points are no an exception. Does perk progress go away if you respec? Side not updating nvidia drivers did good work for game stability and framerate.

edit: seems like perk progress stays. Thank god.

canada jezus fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Aug 28, 2023

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Voice chat in lobbies getting a little too spicy for me already. Kinda sad, helps a lot if you can call out dudes to your teammates.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Game really needs a ping button that shouts "he's over at the X"!!

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

I wish i could have played the resident evil asym. But it was dead when i learned it existed.

Tcm question, do you chainsaw doors as bubba. Basement or house. I see people complaining about being stunlocked by doors i’m like what doors even, they’re gone.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

More Tcm today, but only victim instead of only killer. So far its fun, played against a 3 stack killers and just got loving WRECKED. But that was my fourth victim game ever so, you know, to be expected.

edit. Next game, first sub 2 min escape as connie. Out the door on gas station, every other victim got murdered though.

canada jezus fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Aug 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Huggy wuggy when, behavior