Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
i still really liked REsistance and Evil Dead

started dipping back into this and i feel like i'm not getting any better as a killer because every pubby group i've gotten is just braindead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
i legitimately am unsure how many people who owned RE3make even knew they owned REsistance. like, they put out that campaign a week after it came out going "Play REsistance! You fuckin own it!" basically

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
i hit iri 1 on killer, still feel like survivors play poorly as opposed to me playing well though

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Medullah posted:

Gratz, I haven't even hit Gold 1 with survivor or killer in the time I've played this game

you can definitely do it. 90% of survivors are worse than the bots that replace them. i have like 30 hours in the game.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
yeah i'm sloooowly working through that grind as a new player

there's a certain kind of fun in just cobbling together lovely builds to get by but not -that- fun compared to making a goofball build with the entire world available to me

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
i really enjoyed the Evil Dead game but if i wasn't a loving mark for Evil Dead I probably wouldn't have gone "fine" and bought it on EGS

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
Car Flipper Simulator 2022

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
hope you got the hook three people in basement at same time achievement already

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
was watching back a match I had on my first game with plague since there was a TTV person in it actually live. Seeing/hearing all the survivor communication was interesting and informative. At the very end when they were downed, gate was open, and they crawled to the pallet. Said in a sing-songy voice, "Oh no! I hope they don't approach me near this pallet!"

Meanwhile, I had walked over, moved forward, stopped, moved back, and shook my head at them and their comms burst out laughing. Nice when people can still have fun with game, most times I've watched back a recording the streamer is bitter as gently caress lmao

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

not an ideal random perks draw but hey you know what, I'll take it

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
friend spent currency before the sale was fixed, big oof

i waited and was able to snag knight and artist with my iri bank, so, i'm happy with that

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
you're all old so you don't get why kids love cinnamon toast crunch

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Diabetic posted:

I'm kinda wishing they'd go back to other chapters and release survivors to go along with the killers. I'd like to see Kirstie from Hellraiser, Andy for Chucky. Sidney for Ghost face.

add Ruby for AvED Ash

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Danaru posted:

I got a triple down playing Oni like months ago and I'm still riding that high

Yeah, I did this in the RPD lobby and it felt amazing. If I ever get 4 in 1 I'll uninstall.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Mr. Maggy fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Apr 22, 2024

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
Just had my first cheating accusation. Survivors were saying my traps were camoed on RPD despite not having the add-on for it. Which sounds fairly reasonable as far as accusations go, probably some weird graphical issue. One guy said I got a 10% haste buff in my first chase though. Which I was like, "I unno, bloodlust? Or is that the one where I caught you with the very end of a lunge?" then the server for chat went down, so.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
Second random perks lay out:

Having to hook people within 60 seconds so naturally I get two people doing sabo perk poo poo, but it all worked out

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
Those Sadako changes look basically like "on death hook you can do the thing" which is kinda dumb while also you can just slap a tape in and out one second and be fine, so, a bad m1 killer what else is new

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
every time I try blight I have to learn the difference between each and every individual chunk of debris and whether it counts as a "thing you'll slide on" or "thing you'll bounce on" and it is not consistent with any aspect of whatever the object is whatsoever

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
rip REsistance, Evil Dead: The Game, etc, etc, etc, so on and so forth, endless fields

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
someone said "gg frederick" to me after a freddy match and that still makes me laugh

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Doomykins posted:

Not picking up another Stranger Things killer is leaving some serious low effort money on the table. Also a bizarre market and tone mismatch.

... Castlevania? I could buy an original vampire killer but what's this IP bring to DBD?

throwing wine glasses to hinder and survivor item crashes. lifting up their hands to the heavens and screaming flashlight storm as a horde of flashlights swirl around them and use all their charges.

nah i have no idea lmao

imagine playing as richter's poofy shirt self along side regular looking humans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
i just use my max terror radius wesker and giggle regardless of match outcome

especially if i get sent to a tiny map