Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

friendly reminder that you can just boot the game
up and play it and not go out of your way to turn chat on or talk to people. if you try to play by some unwritten rules with the expectation that others will reciprocate you will go insane because that is an insane thing to expect.

why are you teabagging I was nice to you! that person was going to teabag whether you had e-bushido or not. you can’t control other peoples be havior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Gaslighting is not what happens when people tell you to get good at a video game.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Just had a void exit dump me outside of the gate on RCPD. so be on the lookout for that I guess. I should note that I’m loving pinhead so I’m just sitting here until they fix the gens and open the gate, if they open this one I expect to scare the ever loving poo poo out of them.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

if you’re tired of getting flash lighted (flash lit?)may I recommend pyramid head and Knight. knight is 100% flashlight proof if you remember to drop a guard and pyramid head is always stoked to see two survivors in the same general area—if you feel like someone is gonna stun you can pretty easily turn it around on them with your special or you can protect yourself with your nasty ground button or you can skip hook phase entirely with Cage. i pretty much had to put my favorite killer, Pinhead, away because he’s so susceptible to getting chained, lol, by flashlights.

what are some other killers it’s impossible to bully?

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Umbreon posted:

FYI you can defeat flashlights completely by looking up or down if you have control of yourself, and facing a wall right before you pick up if you're worried about flashlight saves when picking up a survivor. Pinhead is not any more susceptible to being flashlight stunned than any other killer.

I was, and still am, running into hyper coordinated squads that will die out into the open because they know their buddies have flashlights. not every game but when it happens I feel pretty helpless on certain killers . I can just slug and go after the flashlighters but that doesn’t have a super high success rate.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I can’t believe I just bought the stupid demigorgon I want Charles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I always wondered why the in game bio didn’t match my recollection of scream and figured the later movies must have retconned some poo poo