Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Nodoze posted:

Should have been a 3 run dong but Dominguez :swoon:

No to both :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Intruder posted:

wait for it

so anyway quoting myself here

also the offense is doing jack poo poo today so I don't expect much in the way of a comeback

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Welp, scoring only one run never wins games. This impending loss is on the offense thus far

Javier surprisingly good today given how terrible he's been in his last trillion starts. I can't remember the last time he actually got a quality start :staredog:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Intruder posted:

so anyway quoting myself here

Why? He was great overall. He got a quality start, so he did his job

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Someone’s being kicked out.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

gently caress THAT FAN

...!
Oct 5, 2003

GOD I HATE MLB FANS

...!
Oct 5, 2003

That guy better be banned for life

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

most ethical astros fan right there

...!
Oct 5, 2003

lol Dusty wasted our challenge on that

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Why on earth would Dusty challenge that

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Wait, did Dusty waste a challenge on that?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

WHY THE gently caress HASN'T THAT GUY BEEN KICKED OUT

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Why on earth would Dusty challenge that

He makes bad decisions OP

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

...! posted:

GOD I HATE MLB FANS

:ironicat:

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

...! posted:

WHY THE gently caress HASN'T THAT GUY BEEN KICKED OUT

he was their former trash can banger, he's got seats for life

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Every game makes me more astonished the 2022 Astros were good enough to overcome Dusty's bullshit

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Who would have thought a bunch of Texans would physically obstruct and protect someone who broke the rules?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Why the gently caress are the fans protecting the guy who directly cost us an out, for Yordan no less

:wtf:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The generous interpretation would be that Astros security has deemed it an avoidable potential catastrophe to try and physically move past dozens of obstructive fans to wrestle a dad and his young daughter out of the stadium when they could theoretically just grab him on the way out and tell him he’s banned.

On the other hand it’s a ridiculous situation.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Sep 4, 2023

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That kids a fuckin star

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok. I’m turned around by the one furious old dude.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Eat poo poo buzzer boy

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

what a blast

mcmagic still wants him dead though

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Do not even ask posted:

what a blast

I'll settle for traded.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Gleyber has been hitting really well post ASB, especially in August

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Do not even ask posted:

what a blast

The stupidest takes I heard last week were when Gleyber had 3 great games against Detroit and then committed an error to lose the 4th game. And I heard fans literally say “this is the Gleyber Torres experience. He looks like the best player on the team for 3 games and then shows who he really is in the 4th.” 1 > 3. Morons obsessed with their toxic negativity.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

The stupidest takes I heard last week were when Gleyber had 3 great games against Detroit and then committed an error to lose the 4th game. And I heard fans literally say “this is the Gleyber Torres experience. He looks like the best player on the team for 3 games and then shows who he really is in the 4th.” 1 > 3. Morons obsessed with their toxic negativity.

lol that literally is the gleyber torres experience. no one thinks he's a bad player. he's just inconsistent and unreliable and makes way too many dumb mistakes that good players don't make. there is the reason the yankees have been trying to trade him for 2 years now.

yankee vibes are also impeccable right now.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Hell yeah Wells!

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Really tired of the New York Yankees!

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Peraza :swoon:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Time for two slams :getin:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

lmao

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

:sweep:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

GOMSing is pure evil

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Yes. Yes it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

This is what I'm talking about