Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

Didn't realise we'd ticked over into September, but my local supermarket confirms it by having the pepernoten on display (small ginger biscuitty things, which Sinterklaas throws at people to stop them asking questions about his "my assistant is not a racial caricature" t-shirt)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It's coal from going down the chimney and ridiculous bright red lips from landing mouth first on the fire guard :bahgawd:

pantsfree posted:

It cannot be autumn yet, i refuse to allow it

These are all dead, last ep 2+ years ago. Agitpod's last ep was the eve of the 2019 election.
Cheers, have amended.

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

I just found a haiku I wrote last year:

"The sun is shining
I'm supposed to be writing
Documentation"

It's not even sunny today so things have definitely gone downhill.

Scikar
Nov 20, 2005

5? Seriously?

Guavanaut posted:

I guess people have bigger concerns like v. cholerae DNA in the water system now.

Bold to assume the water companies are concerned about it though.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

pantsfree posted:

Who is even left to purge at this point?

Those not named Kier

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Ed Sheeran seems to have embarrassed himself even further by scabbing.

https://twitter.com/SBWorkersUnited/status/1695502440148197822

Fully expect LadBaby to scab a postal strike in December.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Guavanaut posted:

Ed Sheeran seems to have embarrassed himself even further by scabbing.

https://twitter.com/SBWorkersUnited/status/1695502440148197822

Fully expect LadBaby to scab a postal strike in December.

What a oval office. And I thought he'd never find a way to annoy me more than releasing his lovely disposable records on vinyl, clogging up the production line so stuff from labels who kept the medium alive only gets released months after the CD sometimes.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

They're calling it 'resomation', but if you're putting a body in the soap making chemicals and shaking it around a bit there's already a name for the end result of that.

Slight irony of "cremation pollutes the air, we're going to put people in the water as liquid soap instead" finally getting approval just as the shitey water scandal peaks.

Maybe that's the 'nutrients' that Gove is referring to :cthulhu:

Cancel out the human filth with human soap.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I suppose that's one way of dealing with the wet wipes and fatburgs.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It seems weird to me that they will go to any loving length other than just letting people decay normally.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

“Oh I met her in Starbucks when she ordered a latte
She gave me a kiss even though I’m twatty
One day I’d really like to grind her beans
But for now busting strikes is more my scene”

Number one for 8 months on 5 continents

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I am really trying to figure out how you rhyme latte with twatty.

Twatté

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Did the government ban those tiny little cartridges of nitrous oxide? Because I don't see those all over the street any more.

But what I do see is big six packs of 640g NO canisters everywhere instead.

Another successful ban

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Quite proud that I don't think I have ever heard a Sheeran song ever.
Probably have on passing radios, but don't think I have ever consciously heard him sing.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Microplastics posted:

Did the government ban those tiny little cartridges of nitrous oxide? Because I don't see those all over the street any more.

Another successful ban
No I think vendors realized that if there was no law against selling the small ones for small cream dispensers (as determined by court case) then there's no precedent against selling the large ones for commercial cream foamers, and so sold those instead, and people using them for whatever purpose then realized that that was a lot cheaper and more convenient than dozens of tiny ones.

Also more likely to injure or asphyxiate you if you do it completely wrong, and they're not allowed to include instructions other than "never inhale this ever or you'll die and go to super hell", so not the best win for harm reduction, but at least the litter problem got solved :toot: *chokes on party horn*

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

happyhippy posted:

Probably have on passing radios, but don't think I have ever consciously heard him sing.

As I know you are of Irish heritage I am genuinely delighted to know that you’ve never heard his piss awful song about pulling a Galway based fiddle player that I was pastiching in my post

DreddyMatt
Nov 25, 2002
MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF CURRENT EVENTS IS EXCEEDED ONLY BY MY UNQUENCHABLE THIRST FOR PISS. FUK U AMERIKKKA!!

Guavanaut posted:

No I think vendors realized that if there was no law against selling the small ones for small cream dispensers (as determined by court case) then there's no precedent against selling the large ones for commercial cream foamers, and so sold those instead, and people using them for whatever purpose then realized that that was a lot cheaper and more convenient than dozens of tiny ones.

Also more likely to injure or asphyxiate you if you do it completely wrong, and they're not allowed to include instructions other than "never inhale this ever or you'll die and go to super hell", so not the best win for harm reduction, but at least the litter problem got solved :toot: *chokes on party horn*

To be fair you'd have to be trying really hard to asphyxiate yourself with nitrous

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

happyhippy posted:

I heard the one he sang in Game Of Thrones and that's about it i think... that was at the poo poo end of the series so he blended in quite well.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

This is quite fascinating. A whole new generation doing the insane fandom nonsense that Star Wars inspired

https://twitter.com/fkaseriojosh/status/1697597412112531695?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It really is a dreadful thing to be associated with. Avocados I can tolerate but I really don't want to be assumed to like harry potter.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
:barf:

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

Dear racists, this guy looks a lot more like Nadhim Zahawi than Sajid Javid does, especially when scrolling and then wondering what he's done now

Only registered members can see post attachments!

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

https://twitter.com/politlcsuk/status/1697668599442288692?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I really wonder who they imagine could.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Lol, then what?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Lol, then what?

GE, followed by King Keith with Austerity 2.0 :toot:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

fuctifino posted:

GE, followed by King Keith with Austerity 2.0 :toot:

This. They want to lose now. There's nothing more they can do to loot and pillage and the full effects of their own disasters are about to cave in on their heads. The longer we go, the closer we get to those polls showing the SNP as His Majesty's Loyal Opposition. It's more important to get Labour in to fail to deal with the aftermath and be discredited themselves in turn, so some of them at least might be able to cling on.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
They need labour do get in and do the unpopular thing of raising taxes and investing in the country, so that they can get back in afterwards and loot the freshly restored coffers

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Microplastics posted:

They need labour do get in and do the unpopular thing of raising taxes and investing in the country

boy are they in for a surprise

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Lol, then what?

Bring back Boris, Labour brings back Tonty

London Bridge death match, fans bring the narwhal horns, book it

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I have a narwhal horn and I'm not letting it anywhere near either of those two.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

Julio Cruz posted:

boy are they in for a surprise

This gave me a really good chuckle and then I felt bad

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Maybe if they tried, oh I don't know, doing the things that would get you elected like not running the country into the loving ground - they might stand a chance at being re-elected without Keir's help!

Endjinneer
Aug 17, 2005
Fallen Rib

Microplastics posted:

Another successful ban

It's a lot less litter at festivals, which is something at least. They used to carpet the place.

Seems like an odd time to be VONCing Sunak, he has the whole ULEZ thing to dunk on for a while and seems to have survived the political bathtub curve.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I had a quick dive into the nazi dead bird site, and it seems like putting Shapps in charge of the MOD was the final straw for a lot of them.

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

Jedit posted:

This. They want to lose now. There's nothing more they can do to loot and pillage and the full effects of their own disasters are about to cave in on their heads. The longer we go, the closer we get to those polls showing the SNP as His Majesty's Loyal Opposition. It's more important to get Labour in to fail to deal with the aftermath and be discredited themselves in turn, so some of them at least might be able to cling on.

Struggling to imagine what would discredit them with those who haven't already discredited (?) them, though.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
adopting policies that benefit working people

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
instantly unelectable anti-semites

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

fuctifino posted:

I had a quick dive into the nazi dead bird site

but all you do is post tweets or Xs or whatever they're called from it, sometimes with the :allears: emoji

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

domhal posted:

Struggling to imagine what would discredit them with those who haven't already discredited (?) them, though.

Visible inconvenience and suffering. One example will be the new regulations coming in on 1st January where UK citizens will need a visa to travel to Europe. The Costa del Jamon crowd are already getting angry about not being able to stay more than 90 days in their summer homes; I'm getting the feeling that the Tories would like to not appear responsible for them needing to ask permission just to go there.