Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Aren't creme eggs all the time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Lol, then what?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Diet Crack posted:

Maybe if they tried, oh I don't know, doing the things that would get you elected like not running the country into the loving ground - they might stand a chance at being re-elected without Keir's help!

Not fancy responding to this?

Diet Crack posted:

Yes give the kids guns, hopefully it'll backfire. Literally.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

You want children to be harmed by misfiring guns?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

andyf posted:

Please shut up.

no thanks

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Uniforms are dogshit but I had to wear one so I'll be damned if we get rid of them now.

I actually changed primary school because we moved. The new school didn't have uniforms so my mum made me wear my old schools uniform too the new school.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Does anyone know if TSB have a limit on over-the-counter cash withdrawals? Because I need to withdraw 3k tomorrow, and I'm worried there might be an issue with pulling out that much in one go.

No idea sorry. But I wish NatWest did. Might have prevented me from buying the worst pickup truck ever from some wonky eyed yokel in a lay-by.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Just Another Lurker posted:

Googlefu says: This limit in the UK is set to £500 a day. However, if you visit your bank for cash withdrawal, you may withdraw up to £2,500 without giving any notice in advance. In case you need to withdraw more than this amount, you will be required to pre-order a transaction in which the bank needs to be informed in advance.

Pop in and explain what's happening and see if they can help you out (with your own money *sigh*).

I've taken more than this out of the hole in the wall so it's not a strict limit as such.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

He had a Camden town thing in the last picture I saw

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

How do you know if someone goes "wild swimming"?

They'll loving tell you about it.

Annoyingly, it is now my favourite thing though given who has a problem with it.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

loving looking forward to this weekend just signed up for some wild swimming training. Its done in a pool but it gets you ready

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

where do I sign up for the job centre to sort me out with some work from home work?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

why?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

And the war criminal guy tipped a yogurt down himself and claimed he was milkshaked because poppy.

Old news now he's got the Finnish lady to join his institute.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Jakabite posted:

‘she solved all our problems no matter how hard’???? I can’t think of a single problem she solved for myself or anybody else I know or have heard of.

She visited over 100 countries as monarch, hosted 180 garden parties at Buckingham Palace and sat for over 200 official portraits

Your welcome

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Is this one a poet though?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

To be fair, Blair enacted more left wing policies than Corbyn ever did.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Tesseraction posted:

Is there anything more embarrassing than a Scotsman who proudly displays a Union Jack?

The majority of Scots support the union. There's some pretty well established recent and generational proof of this.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I live a full and exciting life, and I don't think I have ever really been unexpectedly slobbered on by a dog, or otherwise.

I mean babies yeah. But you kind of have to pick the thing up for that to happen. To be clear, I'm 50/50 on banning them too.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

ah yes, the minority of people who have issues with dogs because of past incidents should just go gently caress themselves

Yes that calm reflective post on a poster's worries about dog control definitely seemed worthy of this analysis and response!

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

notaspy posted:

Care to link?

Dunno if you're joking but he means the Rory Stewart video.

Rory is a nice lad

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

look I'm scared of them and my feelings are more important than yours so please respect them and by please i mean gently caress you

I'm talking about dogs

or maybe travellers

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

back in the day there were bears and sharks and poo poo and i wish it was then in a lot of ways

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Mourning Due posted:

The whole "people should just love dogs coming up and jumping on them" brigade...I mean where do you even start with how self-centred and small-minded that belief is? You're basically saying "gently caress neuroatypical people, gently caress anyone from areas like India and the middle east where the only dogs you see are wild or attack dogs: everyone should just get over it because I'm too lazy to take the five seconds to leash my dog".

No it isn't like that at all. Hth

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Lord Ludikrous posted:

From earlier in this thread.

In short I let my dog do whatever the gently caress it wants and gently caress everyone else, and if you disagree I’ll call you a oval office.

He didn't call him a oval office because of his opinions on dogs, he called him a oval office for being a oval office.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Lord Ludikrous posted:

Saying people should keep dogs on leads around strangers makes them worthy of being called a oval office? Really?

No mate. That's what I just explained.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Failed Imagineer posted:

Dog on a lead is way more likely to trip someone up or get in the way of a passing bike, so I don't bother. I'll roll the dice on my 4.8kg lil terrier mutt sniffling somebody's foot too hard. Or accidentally making eye contact with a goon, killing them instantly

Lol yeah, I used to love clicking out the big long dog reel lead thingy (it felt a lot like a gun, having my dog operated by trigger so that was even better) then watching her run round a big group of walkers before perfectly recalling her back to me and watching the whole group of them taken out like the big robot dog things in Star wars.

Nice little rope burn if they were in shorts or skirts too.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Can you put a lead on a snake?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

He's a property developer. His greatest claim to fame before this was whining about avocado toast so

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Vine is a menace

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

No they just landed them

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

some actual top tier modding there. acknowledging a mistake publicly and dealing with it all like an adult.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

edited due to just being the word hello

NotJustANumber99 fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Sep 13, 2023

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

what is a cyberdread? plaited cat5 cable?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

you must be getting some highspeed internet to need the goggles.

but nah thats cool. but you should avatar it up and be able to plug them in

maybe not to have sex. I dunno. maybe

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I guess once we got out of the black and white times, everyone saw what the colours really looked like and were like gently caress me that's a bit girly looking.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Microplastics posted:

Is his book even allowed to look like that

Lol

But the actual book cover looks really old fashioned. Like it's been released straight to the charity shops.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

WhatEvil posted:

I wouldn't put too much stock in what this guy says. Not sure that he's necessarily wrong on this particular matter but I watched a couple of his videos about things I'm somewhat knowledgeable about and it was clear he didn't have much of a clue what he was talking about. I got the impression he's just some blagger who does maybe a couple of hours' research on a topic and then makes an authoritative-sounding video on it despite a very shallow knowledge of the subject.

Roger Bisby! He's been on telly for years. He's like the one show level understanding on any vaguely building topic.

I've watched loads of his videos of his to do various DIY things and it's usually pretty helpful.

He's basically like an internet dad where he'll tell you how to fix the washing machine but don't ask him anything too complicated because he'll just make something up rather than say he doesn't know.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I did country dancing at primary school for pe.

Which was bullshit

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

he's the sas guy that got a telly career then went mental over something wrong he did, can't remember. A killer glinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

a whole new front? what does that mean?

like now dogs are sexist?