Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

fuctifino posted:

I had a quick dive into the nazi dead bird site

but all you do is post tweets or Xs or whatever they're called from it, sometimes with the :allears: emoji

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Gorn Myson posted:

The problem with dog chat is that cat owners feel the need to join the conversation due to their jealousy that they picked an animal inferior to a dog.

it is an absolute rookie mistake

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

suicide by dog

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

my expression at this thread

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'm the clever one, don't post or I'll make wry comments at you.
             \

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

https://twitter.com/RepublicStaff/status/1705581282980168029?s=20

Wasn't sure if it was real of not so googled and there are a handful of newspaper articles about it, here's one:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/09/23/europe/buckingham-palace-protest-intl-gbr/index.html

the perfect crime... if they are confronted they can simply reassemble into the MINGY KNOT configuration, and no-one will be the wiser

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

let us know how that goes

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

History Comes Inside! posted:

I have never seen any of this poo poo get implemented to the letter because as soon as the consultants gently caress off management start cutting out the bits they personally don’t like and wedging in things they’d rather see instead, resulting in a shitshow that satisfies nobody.

this means the framework is being tailored to local needs, op

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Pyrotoad posted:

For the record my friend's cervical screening had her vomiting and passing out on the table from how much it hurt her due to vaginismus while mine was more like period cramps. Consider talking about how best to prepare for, deal with and recover from any discomfort the procedure potentially causes instead of scoffing at us shite ignorant women scared of a little non-existent pain?

lol this thread infights like nowhere else online

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i thought they did. the wine is not contained by cardboard, it's in a sack

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

saturday night chilesposting is oddly calming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tesseraction posted:

honestly while I have no problem with NJAN99 as a poster it's rather insane that someone who gamed the rules this way gets to be an IK

agreed. can't believe he casually linked to a deathposting website like it was normal

e: ah, wrong ik