Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Camrath posted:

End of the summer fudge release!

Howdy fudge-fans!

Well the bank holidays are done, September starts tomorrow, the kids are back to school soon and we have nothing but waning days and worsening weather to look forwards to for the next few months. So why not cheer yourself the gently caress up with some delicious fudge? You know it makes sense!

We've got 23 varieties on sale at the moment, including several brand new creations and the return of several old favourites that haven't been around yet this year. So fill your boots and lay in some supplies against the approaching autumn!

Current Fudge Flavours

* Original Vanilla
* Unicorn Barf
* Rum and Raisin
* Cherry Amaretto
(Back after a long absence!)
* Malted Milk Ball
* Chai Latte
* Cafe Americano
* Chocolate Honeycomb
* Irish Cream
* Whisky and Candied Ginger
* Cheesecake
* Strawberry Milkshake
* Milk Chocolate
(Now made with 45% cocoa mass Grenadian Milk Chocolate)
* Banana
(Brand new flavour! Banana fudge with organic banana chips within to give a delicious crunch)
* Chilli Lime
* Pistachio
* Eton Mess
* Oranges and Lemons
* Toffee Apple
* Maple Pecan
* Chocolate Chip Cookie
* Fish Phood
* Red Velvet
(Brand new! Our first two-tone fudge; the bottom layer is delicious Red Velvet Cake flavour, the top is Cream Cheese flavour)

All stock is live at https://www.fudjit.co.uk and costs £4.00+P&P per 100g bar. And as always, use the UKMT special discount code 'Roastbeefisbest' to get 5-for-4 at checkout!

Get fudged!

Reposting for the new thread! Didn’t time that one so well..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Jesus Christ. My best friend is a poet called Sandra Bond (who’s also published two awesome novels and has a book of poems coming out this winter.. actually now I think about it I think she has an account here and posted in a previous UKMT).

Anyway, totally sent her this with a ‘this you?’.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Just Another Lurker posted:

This could end awkwardly if it is her. :suspense:

I can assure you it’s not- this person’s ‘poems’ have popped up on social media before and she’s had to deny all knowledge.

Edit to plug her books:

The Psychopath Club https://amzn.eu/d/dH3Sz5x is a Stephen King-esque story of weirdness, shifting dimensions and a budding serial killer.

The Devil's Finger https://amzn.eu/d/0JoOK4d is a novel combining cryptids, a heist and a fantastic lead character best described as a pound-shop Jo Brand. A bit lighter in tone, and very loving funny.

She’s also doing a poetry set at Shrewsbury Pride at the end of September.

Camrath fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Sep 8, 2023

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Trading at Stockport Market tomorrow, anyone who’s in the area come by and drop me a goony shibboleth for special prices! (I’m the blonde one with the beard, not the ginger one)