Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

This loving sucks, he was a big presence in the discord, a incredibly kind and empathic person and will be very much missed by us all. We've lost a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Klepsie, is there any collection being held or any preferred charity for memoriam donations?

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Klepsie posted:

Duly copied over. Thanks.

And yes, by all means, turn on PMs for my account, I guess? Apart from anything else, they'll presumably be needed when fudge orders open up again. (Russ isn't on SA and is unlikely to be)

you're more than welcome to join the Discord friend, I know Cam made a fair few sales announcing new lines in there (invite link is in the OP)

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

also, taking from someone else to give to someone who needs it is the right thing to do anyway

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

smellmycheese posted:

I can report he is tucking into the penises with relish

they give them relish with the penis now?

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

OK who got hold of the monkey's paw and asked it to make double sure LadBaby had no chance of another xmas number 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

happyhippy posted:

It should be a rule for UKMT, that if you see a bag of crisps with a weird flavour, you HAVE to get and try them.
We need to know what they are like.

I had some Morrisons ridge cut doner kebab flavoured crisps not too long ago

they were loving disgusting, as in actually throw them away disgusting