Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favourite Pokémon type?
This poll is closed.
Plain 6 3.17%
Hot 7 3.70%
Wet 15 7.94%
Green 11 5.82%
Shocking 2 1.06%
Cold 3 1.59%
Punchy 7 3.70%
Poisonous 4 2.12%
Brown 7 3.70%
Bird 11 5.82%
Weird 17 8.99%
Gross 11 5.82%
Solid 2 1.06%
Scary 8 4.23%
Dragon 5 2.65%
Creepy 18 9.52%
Mech 33 17.46%
Pink 22 11.64%
Total: 189 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Besides your companions (who will always ask if you're into that first) there's not that much horniness in bg3, apart from the occasional bugbear and ogre going at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

buggerbear

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

How to tell if someone doesn't have Astarion in their party:

bone emulator posted:

there's not that much horniness in bg3

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Hwurmp posted:

buggerbear

Is this a recruitable character? Asking for a friend

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

there's not that much shooting in Doom

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NXZpFwFRlA

Powerwash Simulator keeps on winning! I'll play every bit of content they put out for it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

goatface posted:

Is this a recruitable character? Asking for a friend

There is definitely a bear you can gently caress

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

There’s actual stuff in real life that needs to be power washed, you know.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
our friend and comrade Radio Games Forum is four hours into a planned 24-hour stream of Horizon Forbidden West. it’s just gone 11pm in UK time which is around when he usually gets loopy and starts loving up even more than usual. come hang out https://www.twitch.tv/videogamessa

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jokymi posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NXZpFwFRlA

Powerwash Simulator keeps on winning! I'll play every bit of content they put out for it.

:hellyeah:

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
Hey IMMORTALITY is on sale and seems like a good time to play with my partner. Can anyone who’s played it give me any content warnings before I buy? Particularly for sexual violence.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Gripweed posted:

There’s actual stuff in real life that needs to be power washed, you know.

That's the base game.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/MorePerfectUS/status/1697741353440936329?t=T0pDdRSILFL5rRHGf9_PUA&s=19

Oh baby

Handsome Wife
Feb 17, 2001

tuyop posted:

Hey IMMORTALITY is on sale and seems like a good time to play with my partner. Can anyone who’s played it give me any content warnings before I buy? Particularly for sexual violence.

Sexual assault and suicide are major parts of the game. If portrayals of sexual violence are a concern you might want to skip it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

:shepface:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1697763835489231335?t=T9PwXOQnKDSeomwm30BRwA&s=19

New Frog Fractions

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Is this new or did I just never notice it?

A play time counter in the pc Xbox app. It's hidden in the Achievements page.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Oh that’s always been there it’s how I learned that my dad has put 800 hours into MLB The Show 21

Edit: 1000 hours now, dude loves his baseball games

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
with the recent support of Chip Cheezum after he lost his job at Volition, that I would like to suggest those who have not watched it, watch his excellent let's play of The Wonderful 101, it's one of my favorite LPs of all time
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrekaHLD2rhYbLMMmVQ_5E_vLbKDYHnSB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgTd5te_LwA&hd=1

Wonderful 101 is amazing and it's a true sign of societal rot that it failed as hard as it did. imo.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

the eba version of jumpin' jack flash is better than the original don't @ me

100%. If it wasn't so compressed it would be the best version of the song hands down, and even at DS quality I kind of think it takes it

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

Wonderful 101 is amazing and it's a true sign of societal rot that it failed as hard as it did. imo.

I really, really wanted to like Wonderful 101 (I bought it, after all), but I got stuck once or twice and lost momentum. It was a seemingly great game that I just couldn't get into.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
i ran through it and enjoyed it but it had some early signs of flaws that would become way more prominent in platinum's later releases. the minigames miss more than they hit and made getting decent ranks on some boss fights a misery, and the cutscenes suffer from a laser focus on the worst characters (mainly luka)

MuffinsAndPie
May 20, 2015

I managed to get to on floor 152 of Void Stranger and I've liked it so far. I mentioned being discouraged from failing earlier in the thread, but hell the consequences for falling too many times doesn't seem so bad. I gave up on keeping alive 100 floors ago. So far all I've noticed is that collectibles aren't showing up anymore. I'm sure it has some effect on the ending, either keeping alive or collecting all of those, but I'm hoping I can just go back after finishing to where those two things won't be a big deal to achieve. If I hadn't forgotten the solutions by then anyways.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

hatty posted:

Oh that’s always been there it’s how I learned that my dad has put 800 hours into MLB The Show 21

Edit: 1000 hours now, dude loves his baseball games

Pretty sure I've put multiple hundreds of hours into some of the NHL games, especially '03 and '13. And now I'm playing a lot of '23, guess I just unconsiously get really into a hockey game every 10 years.

Also since I have a sickness I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset to go with my PS5 Pulse 3D Headset. I've had the Pulse for a while and think it sounds a fair bit better, but the Xbox one is way more comfortable. However I hate the Xbox one has the outside of the cups act as volume dials, I want a digital button for that volume control.

Still, they look nice hung up next to each other.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Handsome Wife posted:

Sexual assault and suicide are major parts of the game. If portrayals of sexual violence are a concern you might want to skip it.

Ah, thank you! We’ll go with obra dinn I think then.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Obra Dinn owns

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Hwurmp posted:

Obra Dinn owns

Extremely underrated Beatles song.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

from the writer of Sgt. Paper's Please

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Gosh darn there's a lotta Game packed into Pikmin 4

Maybe... too much

Split on whether or not I like the dungeons (like in 2) since it's a nice change of pace to have these more concentrated little challenge rooms but at the same time I almost wish there were just more big outdoor maps to explore

On the other other hand I also like the "challenge course suspended in a weird void" aesthetic of the caves so maybe they can just stay

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I just found out they're coming out with a Wii U controller for the PS5

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Are there any good FMV games besides Phantasmagoria 2 and the Mysts?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

emSparkly posted:

Are there any good FMV games besides Phantasmagoria 2 and the Mysts?
under a killing moon, not for broadcast, contradiction, asura's wrath, the wavy tube man chronicles

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
weren’t there a couple of games in the past few years where you dig through and sort a pile of live video clips?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Dogs are extinct in Starfield 0/10 0/10 0/100

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

what the gently caress.

what the gently caress is this bethesda

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

No mechs no dogs what's the POINT!

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

This looks like a pico8 game.
So I suspect they took the pico8 engine and imported the entire thing into Unity, so at some point the game will go 3d and ask you to put your vr headset on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Waffleman_ posted:

Congress please summon Todd Howard to answer for his crimes.