Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sean Strickland world championship match.
This poll is closed.
No. 2 4.88%
gently caress you. 22 53.66%
I'm going to stop watching the UFC. 8 19.51%
I stopped watching the UFC years ago. 9 21.95%
Total: 41 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

UFC Fighter: With my win bonus I can quit my second job and train full time
Gamebred fighter: With my win bonus I can move out of my dad's basement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Better card overall than the last PPV imo

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Bucky Fullminster posted:

2) that the person/business will continue to use and benefit from the services that state provides, by living there, which they can therefore be reasonably expected to contribute to.

Most stadiums are at least partially funded by government, with the idea that it will be revenue neutral from taxes on increased economic activity.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Brut posted:

Tax the ticket sales, tax the organization (instead of giving them money), it's just taxing the individual fighters that seems kind of messed up. They're probably (someone correct me if I'm wrong) subject to the same regulations as like a musician coming to perform in the country though, who it makes a lot more sense to tax directly.

Don't American athletes have to file like 30 tax returns?

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Congrats on your future title shot Mr. Pimblett

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

He's cutting to 205?