Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sean Strickland world championship match.
This poll is closed.
No. 2 4.88%
gently caress you. 22 53.66%
I'm going to stop watching the UFC. 8 19.51%
I stopped watching the UFC years ago. 9 21.95%
Total: 41 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

lol that picture of the brothers Pitbull with Sapp is tremendous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

oh yeah and i hate that you used a really nice picture of jon jones, and it is absolutely mind bending to me that ryan bader is champion of anything.

I wanna go back in time and tell people that Ryan Bader is gonna KO Fedor R1 twice.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

He's gonna gently caress up Cyril Gane.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Lucasar posted:

Give Topuria the title shot already!

Have Holloway do a vanity fight with O'Malley or something.

Yeah it's this. After the last time no one wants to see Max derail a contender or challenge and lose even faster.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'm sincerely rooting for Blood Diamond because I want him to get three more chances to be wrestled hilariously. I need the legend of Blood Diamond to continue.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

https://twitter.com/JHagholm1/status/1701787602376941997?t=GSeGBhOhVu2t7EohkBlzYw&s=19

lmao

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Remember that guy who drank a poo poo load of Stevia and then got kicked in the nuts a bunch to show it made him feel no pain?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

That all makes sense. It's obviously why Blood Diamond struggled so hard, I feel Dana owes him another shot.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Hey those interest payments ain't cheap. So obviously the talent should Shoulder the burden by getting paid dick.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Tangy Zizzle posted:

Tough to see Jordain publicly posting about Tate stuff. Always a nice reminder that MMA fighters like all pro athletes are mostly dumb as poo poo

They really are
https://twitter.com/BloodyElbow/status/1705291936314085414?t=_eGdqSQ9irPfCmtqGwElZQ&s=19

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Yeah actually paying the fighters is hard or something.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Shumagorath posted:

or can jon jones do more crimes plz

Would you accept a slightly dented Israel Adesanya crime?
https://twitter.com/BloodyElbow/status/1706069310991450300?t=81MFoWKYLMJ8OR_o6z1Nsg&s=19

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

kimbo305 posted:

20d ahead of the Strickland fight :thunk:

It certainly makes me revise my thought that Izzy is cooked. He might just be loving up.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Crocop was my guy. Kicked off my love of doing kickboxing and watching fights.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Brut posted:

I didn't see it myself but it seems like tonight's contender series card ended up being really good (skip the heavyweight fight), anyone catch that?

Yeah I watched through, it was the best episode of the show I'd personally seen. The heavyweight fight was funny as hell considering it had the most lopsided odds on the card. The main event has a cool storyline to it sold completely by the two fighters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

it was absolutely insane to me that i went back to a 'best of chael's stupid bullshit' video and what struck me was how comparatively harmless it seems in the present tense.

While Chael still said some ignorant and racist poo poo, he at least had the air about him that he was kinda just taking the piss and trying to get a rise out of people. It has a different vibe from Colby Covington threatening to murder commentators and calling Kamaru Usman a terrorist with as much sincerity as he can manage.