Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sean Strickland world championship match.
This poll is closed.
No. 2 4.88%
gently caress you. 22 53.66%
I'm going to stop watching the UFC. 8 19.51%
I stopped watching the UFC years ago. 9 21.95%
Total: 41 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Shumagorath posted:

I know Jon Jones has snuffed out what little faith most of us had in USADA, but the spectacular falls of Hendricks and Weidman can’t be explained by time alone.

If Fatherdog were still here, he'd be having your guts for garters for this slight against The Chris.

The best thing Weidman ever did was get his dad in the cage with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Marching Powder posted:

hang on, did weidman drop off after usada? after an awful start to the fight the momentum was absolutely going his way when he made the worst decision in fighting history. and as i recall he was beating yoel until yoel just hits him with one of the hardest strikes ever caught on footage. he was never the same after that for some reason in my eyes.

Guess when USADA kicked in.

It's right after the Vitor fight

You're right though, he wasn't fully poo poo until he got his clock cleaned a couple of times.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

No one fell off harder than Renan Barao.

Known doper TJ hosed him up pre USADA but he goddamn he went on a bigger slide than the cast of cool runnings.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Sep 4, 2023

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

BlindSite posted:

But he's been seen drinking beers and eating burgers in the days leading up to fights in the past.

always knew I'd have what it takes

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Izzy getting confidently beaten by Strickland proves that MMA makes no fuckin sense

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

UFC game cover curse undefeated

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

gently caress Sean Strickland, dgmw, but actually unreal that a title challenger is on the 16k show/16k win contract.

Even if ends up with more through back stage bonuses or whatever, what a joke. Every fighter should be on significantly more, but title fighters should be getting way more on their base pay for a title fight.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The journalists could simply stop asking about Conor and we'd all hugely benefit. Let him stick to trying to get Volkanovski to murder him on Twitter.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bah gawd almighty that's gotta be Cain

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Trillhouse posted:

you earn in-game currency for watching ads in the new UFC game.

a game they're charging $60 dollars for lmao.

some non advertising footage of it leaked the other day and every single reaction was "this is literally the same game"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Shale was the OG P4P #1 MMA grifter, the rest in the time since have dialed the rhetoric from racist to jesus loving christ so he looks pretty tame and harmless in comparison, even though his entire schtick was to make fun of impoverished black people.