Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sean Strickland world championship match.
This poll is closed.
No. 2 4.88%
gently caress you. 22 53.66%
I'm going to stop watching the UFC. 8 19.51%
I stopped watching the UFC years ago. 9 21.95%
Total: 41 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I'm an extremely invested in Titties finally getting his vengeance after all these years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

He should've embraced it like David "Hello Japan" Gardner

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

My lasting memory of that fight is him going for one of the dumbest spinning back kicks ever and immediately getting mauled by Rockhold

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I look forward to Dana trashing Vince at press conferences and Twitter

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Dana also announced that Grasso-Schevchenko 3 is next, even though Valentina has to get surgery for her fractured thumb and I assume won't even be able to hit pads for a few months, awesome. I reeeaaally wish Blanchfield or Fiorot could take a crack at the belt instead, but I guess we need to wait a year or so for yet another title rematch.