Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sean Strickland world championship match.
This poll is closed.
No. 2 4.88%
gently caress you. 22 53.66%
I'm going to stop watching the UFC. 8 19.51%
I stopped watching the UFC years ago. 9 21.95%
Total: 41 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Bare Nuqq mma has been fun, but the commentary is killing me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Werdum coming out to Darude Sandstorm and with more backne than I've ever seen before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcl79GpdtME

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Never Forget :ortiz:

https://twitter.com/AngieOverkill/status/1436867828137660417

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Did THIS get posted about Bryce?

quote:

UFC featherweight standout Bryce Mitchell is a flat earther who spends his time farming when he’s not training or fighting. While he is now building a house, “Thug Nasty” has so far lived in his 30-foot trailer on his 16-acre farm in Arkansas, which he claims will “feed the lord’s army” when the time comes.

During a recent interview with UFC commentator Brendan Fitzgerald, Mitchell revealed that there has been a significant shift in his spirituality over the course of the past year. The 28-year-old’s belief in God was sealed courtesy of a particular incident which took place around the time of his UFC 272 victory over Edson Barboza.

Mitchell claims to have had an encounter with a possessed person who was ransacking his home as he watched helplessly. It was then that “Thug Nasty” fell back to his religious upbringing and successfully cast out the “demon” by taking the name of Jesus Christ.

“Well, I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ as I was casting out a demon,” said Mitchell, who revealed that he now regrets making fun of religious people in the past. “Exorcisms are real… Well, I was in an argument with a person possessed by demons… I could not get this possessed person out of my home.

“I’d invited this person into my home and they were destroying it and they were possessed and I was witnessing a full-blown possession, something that I never believed in. And I instantly reverted back to my roots. I was raised by my mother who always taught me the word of Jesus…And I said, ‘In the name of Jesus Christ I command all evil to leave,’ and just like that (snap of a finger), the possessed person was gone. They walked right out of the door.”

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Now I am wondering if that "demon" was his ex.

quote:

“So, I’m outta town for my fight and my coward ex-girlfriend came by my house and vandalized my house yesterday. She destroyed all of my fruit trees. Now, my ex-girlfriend runs a tattoo shop on Booth Street, and for the love of god, if you’re not evil and if you’re not a coward, don’t give her your business. The tattoo shop on Booth Street. The woman that runs that came by my place and destroyed all my fruit trees.

“I’ve been working on those trees for years and she came by last night and killed ‘em all. I’m making this post because this s—t is evil and I’m begging the community of Searcy to help me. Guys, I’m out of town and my animals and my wife is at home by herself. Please, I need my neighbors to help. This evil woman is going to come by. She’s threatened to kill my dogs. She’s threatened to kill me. She’s threatened to kill all my animals and I’m telling you, last night she came over and killed my trees.

“Now that my trees are gone, she’s gonna try to kill me. She’s gonna try to kill the dogs or she’s gonna try to kill Erin. For the love of god, can the people in Searcy please help me? And she runs a tattoo shop on Booth Street and that’s really all the information you need to know, but I’m telling you. This woman is evil and Searcy, I don’t even know how, but I need your help. I need your help, Searcy. Please. While I’m gone, this woman is going to try to burn down my s—t and I don’t know what else I can do about it. But my neighbors, please help me. Please.”

Somehow I don't trust his assessment of the situation with his ex. Especially with him specifying where she works and that he later deleted the original post.

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
No gameday thread? (not it)

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Was this Friday's Fight Circus date announced earlier? Because it seems to have come out of nowhere to me.

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
https://twitter.com/ONEChampionship/status/1707922857005924785

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?

https://twitter.com/TalkinHands101/status/1708313044533530983

ccubed fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Oct 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
They said it was lube and children's shampoo

Krazy Horse smoked weed with midgets before getting in the ring to fight 2 dudes while jon nutt sung freebird.

ccubed fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Oct 1, 2023