Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sean Strickland world championship match.
This poll is closed.
No. 2 4.88%
gently caress you. 22 53.66%
I'm going to stop watching the UFC. 8 19.51%
I stopped watching the UFC years ago. 9 21.95%
Total: 41 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

And now the die is cast; time to see if The Curse of the Cover still holds power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

TheKingslayer posted:

Remember that guy who drank a poo poo load of Stevia and then got kicked in the nuts a bunch to show it made him feel no pain?

Are you thinking of oldtimes SA object of fascination Dan Quinn, inventor of the violin method and the pioneer of cold fusion research?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXgPZ5F2dXI

They dogged him

DOGGED him

Cal Worsham

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

its a shame this isnt for the title anymore because daaaaamn

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

kimbo305 posted:

P4P best names in MMA?

Curtis Blaydes is the strongest name in MMA, his record would be way more lopsided if they counted his wins in Outworld as pro fights

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Some time in late 2009 there was a really shoddy video streaming website I'd visit that was just a dozen or so links to automated playlists of whatever the person who ran the site liked - mostly older sitcoms like The Cosby Show, Golden Girls, Rosanne - and one of the streams was clips from contemporary MMA fighting organizations, UFC included. After watching it a few times through indecisive boredom I got the bug and checked out some UFC events. I'd probably say that Jose Aldo was my first real "holy poo poo I need more of this sport" fighter, though Renan Barao and Mark Hunt were definitely early favorites too.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

holy poo poo what a knockout

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

are the "special rules" for this Xiong v Wondergirl fight "no blocking or backwards movement allowed"

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

coathat posted:

that was a classic of a sloppy stupid fight

the last ten seconds of Holloway / Lamas but for three rounds and as a formal ruleset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003