Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sean Strickland world championship match.
This poll is closed.
No. 2 4.88%
gently caress you. 22 53.66%
I'm going to stop watching the UFC. 8 19.51%
I stopped watching the UFC years ago. 9 21.95%
Total: 41 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.
I saw Frankie Edgar in Atlantic City like 11 years ago or something and I’m pretty sure he was like 4 and a half feet tall. It was actually bizarre seeing how small he was. I had never before seen so close such a small human that I know could have beaten my rear end. He seemed less than half the size of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
I don’t watch the garbage, but apparently Rogan had Tulsi and BJ Penn on together. I’m almost tempted to listen to hear what insane theories they have about the fire.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
The sweep in round 3 of the Herbert Northrup fight at the bareknuckle thing was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in MMA. How was it that successful?

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

STONE COLD 64 posted:

northrup vs herbert is possible the best worst fight i have seen in years.

this fight needs to be archived and shared.

The sweep again in that little highlight. I can't believe that worked at all. Actually amazing.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
https://streamable.com/m83eo3

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

Firebatgyro posted:

Werdum with shameless levels of gear backne

He's like 83 years old, it's okay.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Taxes are good and pay for things you need. Fighter pay is literally the only issue, well fighter pay and the way they also have things taken out. Just pay for it UFC. Cheap fucks.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
For me, I watched MMA fights here and there for a long time as a kid, but I got into it and was most invested probably in 2007 posting in our old IRC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
That’s not real, right? His arm looks like a balloon.