Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Oh cool, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
It also adds SNAC!

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

What are some good games to pick up with the adapter+game gear set? I have Devilish, Aladdin and the Lion King on the way but nothing to take advantage of the other add ons.

I’m looking to pick up Pinball Dreams for GG but I kinda want a CIB copy for the shelf. If anyone has a lead on one, I’m all ears.

Edit: I like horror too.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
The Jurassic Park games on Game Gear are my favorite JP games. Also Fatal Fury Special is great, but that one is kind of pricey I think.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I like Sonic Triple Trouble since it doesn’t have a better Master System equivalent like most of the 8bit Sonics. Probably my most played GG game back in the day.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Arena: Maze of Death is a unique and fun Game Gear game that came out in 199-fuckin-6. Worth playing.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Play solitaire poker and absolutely become an addict to the cards

ghostinmyshell
Sep 17, 2004

I am very particular about biscuits, I'll have you know.

IG-88 posted:

What are some good games to pick up with the adapter+game gear set? I have Devilish, Aladdin and the Lion King on the way but nothing to take advantage of the other add ons.

I’m looking to pick up Pinball Dreams for GG but I kinda want a CIB copy for the shelf. If anyone has a lead on one, I’m all ears.

Edit: I like horror too.

These were the bangers I played the most. Then again I had the Master System adapter so I played alot of those too on my GG.

Dragon Crystal
World Series Baseball
Shining Force
Defenders of Oasis
Columns

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

otter posted:

I almost took my Pocket to the beach coast this last weekend, but I figured (correctly) I’d be driving both ways. I’m another year older and I still haven’t finished Mother 3. I also still haven’t opened my second analogue pocket (clear red). I’m slacking.

I got stuck in an attic and can't beat a guitar.

mekyabetsu
Dec 17, 2018

I bought a BeefyGrip Pro, and now I can actually use my Pocket for more than 30 minutes without my hands cramping up! Unfortunately, with the grip attached, it no longer fits in the case I was using. Does anyone have a recommendation for a soft case that will snugly hold the Pocket + grip?

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

It’s a little pricey but there’s always this one

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Speaking of that though, since my comically tiny hands don't need a grip attachment that $1 aliexpress case from earlier in the thread has been treating me with excellence.

China is insane. That $1 included shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

M