Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

My general philosophy with casual league dues is that they’re good if they keep people invested deeper into the season, but since I assume we’re all football degenerates here anyway I don’t think it will make much of a difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

That’s gonna be tough for me because I have a work function that night.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I’m fine with leaving it at 10 teams since most of my other leagues are 12, but it’s up to everyone else (or just you if you want to rule the league with an iron fist :black101:)

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I’m kinda tickled that I changed my team name to Bijan Frise mid-draft and my grade came back with a bunch of dog puns :3:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Kilometers Davis posted:

That name is so good tbh

I was so glad he fell to me because I’ve had that name locked and loaded all draft season.

I’m trying to figure out if his head photoshopped onto a dog or a dog’s head photoshopped onto him is a better team logo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

DMCrimson posted:

Now I know what TCU felt like last year

Congrats to Freaquency on the league championship!

:tipshat:

For this league I threw out all of the prep I had done for my other teams and just drafted players that seemed like they’d be fun to have, and outperformed every single one I actually prepared for.

Fantasy football makes zero sense and I love it