Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Hiya. I'll be your emergency 12 if you find an 11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

This draft is gonna completely mess with my head. My other 12-team redraft league is salary cap draft and my only other league with a snake draft is the goon 20-team league. And both of those are half ppr so values are not gonna be the same. Argh!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Welp, my team is cursed. Thanks Yahoo.

I also got the A+ kiss of death so I'll see you at the bottom.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Freaquency posted:

I was so glad he fell to me because I’ve had that name locked and loaded all draft season.

I’m trying to figure out if his head photoshopped onto a dog or a dog’s head photoshopped onto him is a better team logo

It's kinda tough to see anyway what with the team logos being so small. I say this as someone who MS painted Jared Goff's head onto a buxom German cartoon lady.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I guess I shouldn't complain but I reeeeally would have liked if Breece Hall could've gotten the TD there.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

With this narrow win I am now the best 2-3 team in the league.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Hope Taysom Hill can outscore Dalton Kincaid since I forgot that Dalton was playing tonight. :doh:

e:welp

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Oct 27, 2023

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Yeah love being the second highest scoring team going against the highest scoring team always fun always good totally doesn't make me want to tear my hair out thanks

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Assuming I don't somehow get knocked out of the playoffs I think I'm toast here. Losing Chubb was bad enough but losing Taylor too is really gonna hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

DMCrimson posted:

Now I know what TCU felt like last year

Congrats to Freaquency on the league championship!

:stare: