Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Kilometers Davis posted:

There’s room for 5 more teams as of this post! Casual league, nothing too serious. I wanted to do a standard classic Yahoo redraft league and they’re sometimes hard to find so here we are. I’d love for this to turn into a yearly thing.

Draft: September 5th at 9pm EST. Let me know if that’s not ideal and what else works for you.

PRIZE ZONE: I usually prefer to stick to free leagues but it’s tough to keep people involved. I like the idea of coming up with some unique prizes but realistically a cheap $10 league would work fine and be easy to sort out up front. I could always get some goofy things in addition to the money to send to the top teams at the end. Let me know if y’all want it to stay free or go for the $10 and I'll post my info for fees.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1108088/invitation?key=154d3495b3c4af11&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=828ab839aaa3a6d3

I'm in as Football in the groin. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Kilometers Davis posted:

I’m so glad this is getting attention. Up to 8 teams!

Honestly I’m good with keeping it free. I prefer that myself anyway but I also don’t want to bore anyone who likes to get money involved.

Nice! I got back into fantasy last year after a long stretch away from it and it was an absolute blast.

I'm good with a small $10-$20 entry, or free, whatever people want.

I took like a 2 year break from fantasy football (still played fantasy baseball/hockey), last year was my first season back playing football. I'm a very casual football fan, I mostly just play to keep up with my high school buddies but I'm trying to get back into it.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Kilometers Davis posted:

And in the opposite direction you’ve got me, a Bucs fan, worried about drafting someone as good as Mike Evans because football is weird and spooky.

And then you've got me, a Battlehawks fan that barely pays attention to football because the NFL hates my hometown. :vince:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Kilometers Davis posted:

Oh man. My family is a diehard StL sports family, I was raised to love the Cardinals and Rams like fuckin’ religion. I’ve had the worst disconnect trying to remain a Rams fan even through that awesome SB run. I’m warming up to it I guess. Such a shame though, the city loves football. Even as someone who has never lived in the city myself it just feels wrong, even knowing that the team was in LA first.

Dude, that Superbowl run was insane storybook poo poo. I met Kurt Warner and bagged his groceries like a year after they won when I was 16. Dude was so nice. That team was absurb with Faulk, Holt, Bruce, Orlando Pace, etc. Ricky Proehl was my guy, still have his jersey.

Also gently caress the Rams.

Edit: I was cooking and posting, and I totally forgot the Rams were in the Superbowl recently lol.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Sep 4, 2023

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

#1 pick let's goooooo! :mario:

I will probably gently caress it up hahaha.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

#1 pick let's goooooo! :mario:

I will probably gently caress it up hahaha.

Welp, my team is cursed. Thanks Yahoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Am I crazy?? this doesnt make any sense. green teams 1-0 and red teams 0-1

e: ok so its continuous not reverse standings and me and rock the house MD had lowest waiver prio because we had "waiver" transactions before week 1 which is honestly pretty bullshit but w/e, still DONG AND PONY SHOW should have gotten kyren over Cody Mauch Fanclub

Waiver priority starts out as reverse draft order, so since Kilometers Davis (Cody Mauch Fanclub) had the lower draft pick, they had better waiver priority.