Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
Playing fantasy for the first time in many moons, signed up as MY DOG IS PLAYING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

For me the weirdest thing about coming back is discovering that the Cleveland Browns have exciting fantasy players

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

50/50 odds on whether the A+ or D+ team does better

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

commish unlock waivers so i dont have to keep cord patterson on my team please and thank you

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

commish unlock waivers so i dont have to keep cord patterson on my team please and thank you

yeah this guys right commish, why havent you unlocked the waivers?

(cups hand over mouth and changes voice) yeah i agree with those guys, unlock the waivers!

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Hello i would like to formally request we disqualify odc for having already rostered puka nacua, clearly he is some kind of time traveler

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Sep 12, 2023

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

uhhh how did i miss on josh kelley? I had a loss and lowest points for and the josh kelley winning team is 1-0???

e: wtf i had lowest waiver prio??

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Am I crazy?? this doesnt make any sense. green teams 1-0 and red teams 0-1

e: ok so its continuous not reverse standings and me and rock the house MD had lowest waiver prio because we had "waiver" transactions before week 1 which is honestly pretty bullshit but w/e, still DONG AND PONY SHOW should have gotten kyren over Cody Mauch Fanclub

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Sep 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

That system dumb af but it looks like i'm the only one who gives a poo poo and its a free league so w/e