Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

There is a summer thunderstorm outside but you are cozy at home. You are playing with hypercard and finally understand how to make the buttons do things. It is 1993 and you are ten years old and this feeling will remain even if the moment does not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

actually I changed my mind, it’s this one because I get to post with all of you :shobon:

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

MononcQc posted:

when comet cursor was considered to be some of the worst software of all time because it tracked users with a unique serial number and collected privacy information. to this day it is considered one of the earliest examples of spyware (and also installed itself via realplayer and activex poo poo)

this reminds me of how incredibly mad the internet got at the very idea of cookies and now look at the world