Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
fun era: when we were all rolling the dice on ECS K7S5A motherboards which were allowed to be sold despite having a ~20-30% DOA rate. Newegg's returns department must have had a gun in their mouth

Paired with the t-bird chips that you could crack the core on (i did this once) cause no heatspreader

cheap as HELL tho! could build a basic gaming machine for like $350

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol yeah. DELETE ALL COOKIES! DO NOT ACCEPT THEM! THAT'S HOW THEY TRACK YOU

10 years later: "ok i entered my cc number and a list of what scares me into this website to get 5% off candles, now what"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
not only turbo buttons but the little two digit LED display that you would hard program to show the right numbers via jumper blocks for turbo and non

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
bring back the scsi cable spring clips