Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
We didn’t watch Kids in school but I distinctly remember some girl asking the teacher why any time boys get together they just masturbate in a circle

I don’t think she ever received an answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

I was just depressed to learn that I wasn’t being invited to the masturbation parties

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

I remember in 5th grade they split up the boys and girls and had us boys watch a video about a girl getting her period. The teacher told us that next time we would have a video about boy stuff. There was no next time.

In retrospect I wonder if the tapes accidentally got switched, since presumably there was another video we never got to watch and a class that never happened. I also wonder if the girls had to watch a thing about boners and jizzing the bed

I do appreciate it though since before that point I assumed that the blue liquid in all those commercials was supposed to represent piss