Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Szyznyk posted:

When they play Fins at the Dolphins game now it’s going to be a real bring down. As a tribute it’s time to bring back Landshark Lager Stadium.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Buffett’s body will be ground up and made into cheeseburgers to ensure his entry into paradise, inshallah

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It was his own drat fault

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
So, are Parrot Heads now Dead Heads?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It was his own drat fault

idk I think that applies more to smash mouth as far as this group of celeb deaths go

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Cum Monday

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrQwerty posted:

idk I think that applies more to smash mouth as far as this group of celeb deaths go

Per recent news it appears that some people claim that there’s a cancer to blame

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Definitely fewer people will piss on his grave than Rush Limbaugh's...

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Of course. I might not have liked his music at all but he seemed like a p. chill and okay guy. He couldn’t help that most of his followers were probably also big fans of Rush Limbaugh

Mike Love, on the other hand…

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

On first listen it seemed OK then I quickly detested his stuff. However, if you're chilling in Key West it feels completely right. Or it did like 25 years ago. I'm not sure what the vibe in Key West is today but hope it's similar to the laid back day drunk thing it had going for it back then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I forget he sang the song, Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw.