Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Good news. I've stopped messing around with my echos cause changing them out takes like ten minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

PrinnySquad posted:

Farming Devourer Claws, keep getting matched with the same guy, going fine, then one run he just explodes. Maybe the dude turned on cheat engine randomly for one run or just got a miracle crit, but given all our other runs together were far more "typical", my current theory is server shenanigans.

It's a known bug. If you push him out of the arena, he just dies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p8Ub8R1Qvk

They tried to patch it by putting a wall over the balcony, but you can still pull it off by making him jump backward into the kill zone. Just go in with daggers and parry him with his back to the balcony and he'll die pretty quick.