Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

PrinnySquad posted:

Drop rate for Wayfinder bits seems painfully low, been trying to complete Venomess for a while (albeit playing pretty casually) and I'm 2/9 for her poo poo. Also while the server has gotten a LOT better, still seeing all sorts of issues. Between stutters, rubber banding, but then also just things breaking entirely.

Server freaked out during the dodge walls bit of The First fight while I was trying to pick someone up, I die, the dude I was trying to pick up gets perma frozen in an invincible get up state, and the other dude was long dead.
https://i.imgur.com/sfWU4Ym.mp4

Farming Devourer Claws, keep getting matched with the same guy, going fine, then one run he just explodes. Maybe the dude turned on cheat engine randomly for one run or just got a miracle crit, but given all our other runs together were far more "typical", my current theory is server shenanigans.
https://i.imgur.com/kPUlBps.mp4

And just absolutely everything around the Dread Legion fight, twice I've had to abandon it because it became unwinnable due to the orb dudes not dealing enough break damage and he doesn't spawn extra so he just floated up top, invincible and forever spamming ground AoEs. Let alone the questionable fight design of platform to the next area, but don't go too fast or you outrun the boss and take a ton of damage, but also if you spawn in while the fight is in progress you're just eating a ton of damage as you try to run to wherever he's at currently.

this looks so bad lol, like one of those weird early 3d ipad games. I feel like I must be really missing something here because this is straight up the ugliest MMO I've seen in decades, it's like they bought all of the assets from a knockoff unity store where everything is made by an AI trained exclusively on the most annoying neon things in MOBAs and I thought it'd look better in motion but there's just a person kneeling on a dance floor while a monster kind of floats around dropping AOEs that also look like an unedited default effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU