Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch

Mr. Pickles posted:

So like... unlocking a single weapon or wayfarer is somewhat locked behind 100s of hours of grind

Does this mean I need to upgrade the initial weapon set (vanguard)?

You can farm some weapons rather early and quickly. I just started, farmed up a Tempest shotgun on my Wingrave at level 10, and it was so ungodly strong it carried me through the rest of the game all the way to 30/sphere 4 oneshotting everything but bosses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

DE's name being on it is the only reason I touched it with a 10 foot pole in the first place

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Wooooooow they mega nerfed Dread Legion. It's absolute cake now

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Collecting the modifier symbol things is loving AWFUL. I'm on that quest where you repeatedly have to use 3x shadows on every loving map one after another, and every time I log in, I think about how much running in circles looking for mining points I'm going to have to do, then log back out. They really need to come up with a better/more passive system than this. Warframe's works fine because you're actually playing the game and collecting resources as a byproduct. Here, I'm either running laps around an overworld avoiding enemies entirely or rapidly logging in and out over and over to open the same chest for an hour.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Yep those things. You have to farm the stupid mining points for the materials to craft them