Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

smoobles posted:

this thread really brought out the edgelords huh

'dead' said the news and I hit the thread postin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gregoire
Feb 3, 2014
He's rocking out in Flavortown.

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII
Not the best cover of I'm a believer which is this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJs9M9eaqIk

He still turned up even if he didn't eat the eggs and made @fart look like the goon he is.

Thanks for the Moutheries Mr. Smashman.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

WalletBeef posted:

And
The beers keep coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming
and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming
and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

Smashed Mouth

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Pouring one out for a real one

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Heran Bago posted:

I was there Gandalf. Went with Tails Butthole Guy. @fart was great on stage. Mouth didn't even eat the eggs he took like two bites. That fucker Rick ate the eggs. The ostrich egg was hollow it wasn't even an option. The goth jalapeno-bacon donut chicks were a hell of a choice for window dressing.

They threw on All Star and everyone was cheering like 'yes smash mouth you are doing it, you are eating those eggs.' Just a sea of screaming single moms there to see Guy Fieri add too many peppers to heuvos that weren't even rancheros. Absolutely heinous energy in the air. Rick ate the eggs and Mouth handed out signed CDs. Tails Butthole Guy had a lovely conversation with Smash but I was just soured on the whole thing. I never listened to music ever again. Sometimes I find the CD in my basement when I'm looking for my Sega Saturn games and yell "gently caress!".

:blush:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

You might as well be walking on the sun

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

smoobles posted:

this thread really brought out the edgelords huh

egglords*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ITS NO JOKE THE WORLD IS ON FIRE AND A BLOKE

bloodmeal
Sep 30, 2017

bloodmeal posted:

he could smash my mouth to death on a bed if ykwis💅

after he fertilizes and eats my eggs

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

ben shapino posted:

Steve dead so what

Yo, manager of smashmouth posting itt, i have a county fair coming up whats the ask

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Loin King posted:

Yo, manager of smashmouth posting itt, i have a county fair coming up whats the ask

Be reasonable to start, 10 eggs.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Dick Jones posted:

Also, for anyone who plays Rocket League and has 300 credits laying around, "All Star" is available as a player anthem for the next day or so. I would get it but I don't like All Star and I'm saving up for a sweet Halloween song.

hell yeah there better be some good spooky stuff this season!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
No, no, it's German for "The Smash Mouth, The."

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Das Boo posted:

No, no, it's German for "The Smash Mouth, The."

Smash Mouth on The Bed?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Space Kablooey posted:

Pouring one out for a real one

and they don't stop pouring and they don't stop pouring and they don't stop pouring and they don't stop pouring and they don't stop pouring

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

So much to brew, so much to pee, I'm taking a whizz out on the backstreet.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
It feels real good to let it all flow
Drowning in my pee puddle watching it grow

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I must be walking on the Sun.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

one thing he was right about though. the ice we're skating is getting p´retty thing

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Did he die yet

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Did he die yet

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
poo mouth eat the poo

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Only in death will we have our own names since only in death are we no longer part of the effort. In death we become heroes.

His name is Smash Mouth.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Only in death will we have our own names since only in death are we no longer part of the effort. In death we become heroes.

His name is Smash Mouth.

It ain't no joke

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

A girl I liked when I was probably 12 really like smash mouth and I asked her if she wanted to smash mouth and she kissed me

So I'm probably going to throw myself on this guy's funeral pyre out of shear loyalty to the cause.

The girl now lives in a trailer with four kids so I'm glad I dodged a loving bullet huh

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I bought Astro Loung at a gas station on a road trip when I was a kid. The attendant said "nice that album rules."

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I saw smash mouth in concert back when astro lounge was new and it was pretty cool.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Haven't even smashed mouth in ages (sigh)

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Fush Yu Mang was my first cassette back in 5th grade. Smashing the Mouth's of angels now.

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017
More like rear end Mouth

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rear end in a top hat Rose posted:

More like rear end Mouth

get this, more like Smashed Mouth. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Donning my most somber bowling shirt in remembrance

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole inside of my liver

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
There's been talk lately about Fieri going full fash super chud. I don't think he has...but what's the deal with this hat he's wearing? Looks kinda like a totenkopf

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
my pee's on fire
how bout yours?
shoulda used a condom but I kinda got bored

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Animal-Mother posted:

my pee's on fire
how bout yours?
shoulda used a condom but I kinda got bored

LMAO!

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Go for the morgue

*funky j pop whistle solo*

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

A girl I liked when I was probably 12 really like smash mouth and I asked her if she wanted to smash mouth and she kissed me

So I'm probably going to throw myself on this guy's funeral pyre out of shear loyalty to the cause.

The girl now lives in a trailer with four kids so I'm glad I dodged a loving bullet huh

drat, i imagin she feels the same way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

OldAlias posted:

oh hey it’s me. opes are a weird one tbh. outside of their addiction potential they aren’t that dangerous on their own from a physical health standpoint, what makes them most dangerous has to do with the conditions surrounding the drug, leading it to being turbo adulterated. If you could get a source for pure stuff that would never run out (like say a script) you’d likely live a long and happy life and suffer minimal consequences

The Florida pill mills in the late 00's offered unlimited pure, pharma grade opiates. It immediately turned into an utter horrorshow.