Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That was implied with florida

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSL34XDRo/

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Wilkins Micawber posted:

There's been talk lately about Fieri going full fash super chud. I don't think he has...but what's the deal with this hat he's wearing? Looks kinda like a totenkopf

It's probably for some stupid hot sauce. Guy is a strange one: he used to be a typical homophobe sexist, and while he might still be one, he's officiated gay marriages and hasn't made any gross public statements about women, minorities, or queer people

I think the hassle he got over being pictured with Trump was a little much. He was probably preoccupied by the crowds and such, got caught off guard at a public event, and took a picture with Trump without thinking because the interaction was five seconds long

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Das Boo posted:

No, no, it's German for "The Smash Mouth, The."

Zerschmettere Mund isst die Eier

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
The hat is just Guy Fieri merch and seems to be a very old thing. Doesn't look like a totenkopf, just a regular skull and bones. Probably to go with the flame shirts he's into.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

LMAO

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Guy Fieri is a totally OK dude and if you hate him for the trash food he makes well, let's be reminded where we are posting.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Horrorosaurus posted:

I do not know how that affected the guy but yeah trauma can be a bitch and we only had a number of miscarriages before our two children were born. I honestly don't even know how many, and could never ask my wife. I have only one recollection of that whole time, and it's not good. Not because I was drunk as gently caress, I just don't remember.

If you had some pain in the past poo poo like that can bring up things you thought were long gone. This guy had the means to get therapy but idk maybe it's not a cure for everyone. What I know is I went on a downward spiral for years and only now have realised how little I remember of that time. That's only to scratch the surface of things we lost.

With ptsd and trauma overall, there's literal physical pain for you to enjoy if things go wrong. I had no means to get therapy, and as time went on and we said goodbye to pretty much everything I chose pain killers. Years of that will not only be hosed up even if you don't realise it at first, it also sets you back because there's still everything you chose to not go through waiting for you. Not to mention the guilt.

So lmao at one goon rushing in to inform a thread of how safe oxy and others actually are. He forgot to mention that it kills not only a pain in your back, but makes you numb emotionally. Yeah you can go on like that for years if you have a prescription and yes a controlled environment makes it safer but gently caress that's some bad take right there.

I’m a few days later, but this is a good post that resonated with me. I have different trauma, and I was sixteen without the resources to have a serious drug habit, and I didn’t drink, but there a couple of years I remember very little of.
I started drinking at 26 tho, and I work in the alcohol industry now in my 40s, so I’m still kinda hosed.
I should probably find something else to make money at tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
His food isn’t even trash!!!!!! I’ve been to a Guy Fieri restaurant. It’s some delicious junk. Donkey sauce ftw, Guy Forever

Also live in walking distance of a place that was on Triple D and the food rocks :colbert: