Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sh7EN9AZCc

best smash mouth video, disregarding the weird subtitles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Pox posted:

Why would anyone get on something called a ‘death bed’

i mean i think those are the only beds they have in hospices

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

davecrazy posted:

meh

Video of replacement guy

lol holy poo poo this is the blurb from their management companies own web site.

WHEN YOU BOOK THIS BAND YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING THE TRAINWRECK YOUTUBE VERSION!

Wow looking at this you can really see the talent of Steve Harwell. This guy sounds like a bad karaoke singer and Steve really made it his own.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D17_JVfgYQ

A video of him in his better days, at full power levels.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Wifi Toilet posted:

Beard by Rudy Giuliani

beard was era appropriate

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i think they should keep touring even after the bassist dies. other bands should do this too. any band to go platinum should have a permanent licensed cover band using their name so you can still see them LIVE!!!!

reminds me of when I saw The Ramones at a festival in Beijing and it was really just the second drummer and a bunch of brazilian guys somehow touring as The Ramones

Caesar Saladin fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Sep 5, 2023