Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
Lol.. The audacity of claiming your £700k a week new job is not money motivated. Why don't you donate 95% of it to lgbqt+ charities then you moany oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005

Carrier posted:

Its so funny because he could literally have said nothing and in 6 months people would barely remember he's there, gently caress, probably in 3 months, and he could just hoover up the money and retire to his millions.

Like why do they always feel the need to make statements, who is advising them that they need to, they literally don't, nothing they say is going to make it seem not like a complete joke so just STFU and take the abuse for a few weeks

It's the desperate cry for help of someone who's sold their soul, op

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
I guess it would be bad journalism or something but you just want the interviewer to ask 'alright then, how much is it?' and 'do you think it is right that the same people who pay your wages also execute people for being gay?'

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
He looks and dresses like a snooker player and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
Can't blame poch for this. The squad consists almost entirely of a bunch of kids with enormous stressful price tags who don't know each other, it's gonna take an absolute age to make a decent team out of them.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
Man I thought I was going insane yesterday when the Diaz goal was ruled out for off side, and Gary Neville and the commentator were just like 'yup that's fine, what a shame'. Turns out they're both just full of poo poo I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
It's just so odd when they're loving up decisions which are so simple that someone off the street would be able to get them rite right.