Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

greetings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Honestly we could just post photos of borzois and call it a day, their weirdness is hard to beat. They're the Slenderman of dogs

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

I assumed this was a photoshop at first, holy poo poo what a weird breed of dog.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Let's get twisted

Edit: have another one, I can't even tell what breed of dog this is

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 15:42 on Sep 24, 2023

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

It might be a panoramian

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Cyberpup

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

This dog survived his apartment being shelled. He is weird, also good

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Sam, this is Die Hardman. You're a good boy, Sam.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

This is a sheep from wallace and grommit

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/i42INcS.mp4

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Good dog

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye
https://youtube.com/shorts/0rX3T67sQ1E?si=qzGNU0LIsMCoi21z

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I don't have a picture of them, but my friend had two dogs. One was an ancient pug, and the other was a chihuahua. The pug, when it sneezed, sometimes its butthole would fall out. The chichi had no teeth, so its tongue would always loll around. Sometimes, its dick would drag on the ground when it ran. Those are my favorite weird dogs.

Machado de Assis
Dec 12, 2005

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Eat This Glob posted:

sometimes its butthole would fall out

:staredog:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Eat This Glob posted:

I don't have a picture of them, but my friend had two dogs. One was an ancient pug, and the other was a chihuahua. The pug, when it sneezed, sometimes its butthole would fall out. The chichi had no teeth, so its tongue would always loll around. Sometimes, its dick would drag on the ground when it ran. Those are my favorite weird dogs.

:(

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

Eat This Glob posted:

We did this to wolves.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

stereobreadsticks posted:

We did this to wolves.

They knew what they were doing when they used the monkey's paw to wish for a life of free shelter and food :colbert:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Close.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

this is a spider you fool

now this is a dog. or a spider. idk

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Snip snop, motherpupper

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

new kind of dog just dropped

https://www.sciencealert.com/curious-canine-in-brazil-turns-out-to-be-a-first-of-its-kind-hybrid

apologies if this has already been posted. i am very sleepy

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
That is the biggest bat I have ever seen.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Whiskey, the only known specimen of the turnspit breed of dogge.

https://www.peoplescollection.wales/items/9729

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

saw some of these guys yesterday. not my pic but still, weird, bristly dogs

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Doll House Ghost
Jun 18, 2011

My favourite* weird dogs are dogs with shortened spine. They are very special looking creatures:

There's even a shortened borzoi, called Polly:

I've been trying to teach my baby how to categorize different animals. Cats are easy - I can just show him our cat and say that cats are more or less the same size and composition, with different fur etc. But dogs? Dogs can be anything, any shape, size, colour etc. It's pretty terrifying when you think about it.

*I don't wish there was more of them, because it seems like an awful medical condition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Doll House Ghost posted:

My favourite* weird dogs are dogs with shortened spine. They are very special looking creatures:

There's even a shortened borzoi, called Polly:

I've been trying to teach my baby how to categorize different animals. Cats are easy - I can just show him our cat and say that cats are more or less the same size and composition, with different fur etc. But dogs? Dogs can be anything, any shape, size, colour etc. It's pretty terrifying when you think about it.

*I don't wish there was more of them, because it seems like an awful medical condition.

Took my kids to the zoo a few weeks ago and them seeing a tiger for the first time was adorable. The one who is better at talking was fascinated by how similar it was to our cats
The other one was fascinated by african wild dogs, who are weird dogs:

they want to eat all of us, but in a cute way.

My actual dog was also there, bc she's a service puppy and gets to go wherever. She was also fascinated by the wild dogs. However she is a lab/golden mix and fascinated by most things. If nobody's interested in being friends at the moment she'll make friends with a blank wall. That might be most labs. All weird.

The wild dogs, for their part, were asleep in a comfy pack.