Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's ok. the president of the u.s. is 80 so those guys can both go for a while no problem :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the jets need a young hotshot. somebody to spark their offense. they need ben johnson from the lions

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

spicy hot means they've got to be getting fired imminently. happened to rhule, reich, and hackett all quickly after they received the stamp last season. i trust in the op for these matters. if the head coach of the bears only receives moderate instead then i know he is not possibly gone within the proceeding 2 weeks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

perhaps it's even time to reintroduce a flavor in-between... but first, it has to be decided if the bears head coach would even fit that role. i'm not confident where he should go, and i'm waiting to exhale.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bye also represents saying "bye" to the first major chunk of the season for each team, with an exception for the teams who need to take their byes in week 4, 5, or 6. it's a time for adjusting or reinforcing your expectations for the remainder of the season. it can mean saying "bye" to a division title, or a head coach. in the playoffs, the bye is used to say "bye" to the piece of shits who aren't any good and you're going to kill them next time. but i digress

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

are the broncos defense just unfamiliar with how they have to play now? is every defensive look the wrong call? is vance joseph telling players to do things that are objectively wrong. why did they become that bad? that's freagging nuts.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lou anarumo is closer to a lock than he is to being the 4th defensive maybe. brian callahan might not make it out unless burrow somehow heals up while playing or teams don't care about how things look this year because of it. but if your dad was a head coach you're in fantastic shape

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Oct 1, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wonder if they wanted people to think mac jones said that quote

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

petan

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my coach is a joe philbin disciple

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

more like... robby slowik...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's for the best to forget mcdaniels when mcdaniel is going to be a big deal for the next 5-15 years

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's how i found out they gave the eagles their two free giants wins as 2 of the last 3 games of the season

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

maybe they'll draft a wr in the first round for the first time in over 20 years

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you saying they're always the best? qbs?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there are exceptions but a good coordinator who isn't set up to be the next head coach on his current team would still take a lovely head coaching job almost all of the time. they'll go somewhere else first but eventually there will be a guy or two who are worth a shot without any other jobs open. seems like there were like 10 candidates this year before the season. i don't know how it looks now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Frank Reich is in some trub

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Nov 10, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's not "a list of all the coaches who could realistically be fired." someone lined up the coaches in order of betting odds. there will be odds for everyone and the guy who has 0% chance to be fired is +4000. if you bet $10 on that you would win $400 in return due to how it's not going to happen. let's use our powerful bickering minds to not just argue randomly into the void at every opportunity

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the lions final 5 possessions: 2 touchdowns and a field goal
the chargers final 5 possessions: 5 touchdowns

one of the lions' last 5 possessions was just to run out the first half with 1 play. i'm srory for cheating but it looked funny

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't know

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wentz on the left as well. just kidding.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the chargers should hire staley

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

paying somebody 27 million dollars over the next 3 years for nothing but getting back at them by saying their name is suck gently caress

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is there a way to see the past?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

get the lions oc for 150k cheaper

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

michael

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Dec 23, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

brady slanged the ball nicely and in a fun way for like 10 years of his career. 8 years if you really hate him and can't cede any ground. that's still less than half of his career but it's much more than can be said about 99% of QBs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like when joe burrow slides and gets hit a little bit almost right when he started the slide and tries to sell it like a horrific act. he'll never play again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

asking the fans. would you accept a team name change to the los angeles harbers in exchange for the services of jim harbaugh. it would be considered "harbors" for the purposes of imagery but very legally distinct

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

AndrewP posted:

A guy not talked about enough is Anthony Weaver, Ravens defensive line coach and Assistant (to the) Head Coach.

The dude is awesome and an amazing communicator, and also turned a defensive line led by old rear end Kyle Van Noy and Jadeveon Clowney into an absolute terror

this guy must be extraordinarily well-liked too. he played not that long ago and as soon as he got some experience elsewhere both of the teams he played for wanted him to be a big part of their coaching staff. pretend like this makes sense even though none of the head coaches or gms from his playing days would be involved in that because i already said it

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Jan 4, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think their playoff success this season matters for mcdermott's job in that there needs to be another afccg appearance. but it might not. winning at least one game each year is a lot better than being that wildcard loser guy a bunch of years in a row. thank you

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jan 5, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

didn't know the bills could miss the pee offs. don't listen to what i said. i don't know nothing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

brian callahan's image on this is a different guy. it's a picture of dan pitcher. pitcher picture. i don't care either but i like to say hello to you all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

oil just sits calmly on top of the water as its boss. holding it down perfectly. it looks beautiful. i didn't know you meant very hot oil. don't point fingers. there's no major problem here

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Goodbye Peter Goodbye Nicholas
From Football

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that person would be a great gm i bet. good job.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that would be a nice HC. good job.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

belichick on any nfc south team is a weird thought but it's a good idea for any coach to pick atlanta if harbaugh is going to get LA

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

anybody know what's with this frog guy. #ucla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008