Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
I haven’t been paying attention but how is Reich doing so poorly? Wasn’t he generally considered the top choice for a team this last offseason?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

Relentlessboredomm posted:

So then, Panthers are hiring a new HC and you’re hooting and hollering for Steve Wilks? gently caress Ben Johnson, or any of these other younger offensive dudes, get me Steve Wilks. That’s you?

I think your hands have been possessed by the ghost of Colin Cowherd, friend

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
I'm an idiot, what does "play out of 11 personnel" mean?

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

Docjowles posted:

I look forward to an unsourced hit piece on King coming out of nowhere when Tepper pays some PR firm to try and bury him as revenge

"God, did you hear about Peter King?" Host: "No." Me: "He’s a bitch. Nobody likes him." Thought he would cry.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

They hired a former Packer offensive coach as the OC, I could see Devante sticking around.

Getsy was a bad OC for Justin Fields because he doesnt seem like he can adapt his scheme to his players very well (and for the most part the OL was pure trash the past two years in Chicago), but he still might be a good OC if you give him a pocket passer and said pocket passer has Devante, Jakobi, and Renfrow to throw to.

What if said pocket passer is Aidan O’Connell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
To be fair, it’s more that Jay Cutler failed to develop Jay Cutler